User Tag List

First 3777858687888997 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

I can think of a few reasons why people would hate INTJs but a lot of them would be based on assumptions made (maybe because of our cold exterior) that most INTJs don't really care about clarifying. We may also come across as condescending but thats just a Dom/aux Te thing

No. INTJs, like ISTJs, are extremely passive people. Where is this dominating thing coming from? We come off as condescending to people who are oblivious to reality (to the point where they grate our nerves) and to people who are spouting total lies.
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Felix5 View Post
    No. INTJs, like ISTJs, are extremely passive people. Where is this dominating thing coming from? We come off as condescending to people who are oblivious to reality (to the point where they grate our nerves) and to people who are spouting total lies.
    Not quite. We just put ends over means generally. An ENTJ seems more likely to want to do things his way as much for the sake of it as because it will bring good results. I would like a dollar for every time I have thought of how something might be done, but then let someone else do it their way because I could see it would get the result I wanted, and I then could turn my efforts toward something else. When I see that their way won't get good results, though, I am anything but passive. This is related to the idea that INTJs don't seek leadership, but will step foward as leaders when others aren't getting the job done, then return to the background once the crisis has been addressed.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes GIjade liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Felix5 View Post
    You're not dominating in action, just in mind, which is where the bulk of the Internet takes place. I get along with INTJs great in person, but terribly online.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    You're not dominating in action, just in mind, which is where the bulk of the Internet takes place. I get along with INTJs great in person, but terribly online.
    This is an interesting point, which I think goes beyond just INTJs. I think that a lot of people who feel like they don't get to speak their mind in real life tend to let their thoughts out on the internet, especially anonymously. This is going to be doubly true for INTJs (and INFJs), who tend to feel misunderstood most of the time in real life.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    This is an interesting point, which I think goes beyond just INTJs. I think that a lot of people who feel like they don't get to speak their mind in real life tend to let their thoughts out on the internet, especially anonymously. This is going to be doubly true for INTJs (and INFJs), who tend to feel misunderstood most of the time in real life.
    This is true for INxPs, also.
    Likes uumlau liked this post

Because ...

Likes Osprey liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Sounds like INxx perhaps. You mention in another thread the possible meaning behind an INTJ manner during information gathering, which I thought sounded like me word for word. Me thinks introverted intuitive problems.

Also, do you teach for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Because ...

Keep dreaming vghost. This is what members of a certain sex call "wet dreams." Enjoy puberty while it lasts. :P

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't hate INTJs, it's hard for me to hate someone. Like truly and utterly hate someone. I haven't met a lot of INTJs though, to add to that.
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I look to the day and smile. Because I know that the worse days are behind me and that when the worst does come, it'll be the end for me. So no point in not smiling at today, right?

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

Not quite. We just put ends over means generally. An ENTJ seems more likely to want to do things his way as much for the sake of it as because it will bring good results. I would like a dollar for every time I have thought of how something might be done, but then let someone else do it their way because I could see it would get the result I wanted, and I then could turn my efforts toward something else. When I see that their way won't get good results, though, I am anything but passive. This is related to the idea that INTJs don't seek leadership, but will step foward as leaders when others aren't getting the job done, then return to the background once the crisis has been addressed.
    accepting or allowing what happens or what others do, without active response or resistance

Just because you feel like doing something, doesn't mean you actually are doing something.