User Tag List

First 2464727374757684 Last

MBTI
    STP

People hate INTJs because INTJs think there subjectivity is objectivity. They are blind to the subjectivity which leaves nothing left but objectivity. Everything has subjectivity and objectivity. This blindness steers there actions and responses which either annoy the hell out of people or cause them to be hated.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    People hate INTJs because INTJs think there subjectivity is objectivity. They are blind to the subjectivity which leaves nothing left but objectivity. Everything has subjectivity and objectivity.
    There is subjective truth, and there is objective truth. Both are important. Truth exists, but everyone only sees a portion of it. The knowledge of others is limited by what they have witnessed.

Many of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our points of view.

Some people regard feelings as truth. Some people regard facts as truth. Some people regard logic as truth. Which one of these is correct?
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

All that snark and not enough spark.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    There is subjective truth, and there is objective truth. Both are important. Truth exists, but everyone only sees a portion of it. The knowledge of others is limited by what they have witnessed.

Many of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our points of view.

Some people regard feelings as truth. Some people regard facts as truth. Some people regard logic as truth. Which one of these is correct?
    There is truth...it is a combination of subjective + objective

Logic is created to match truth, truth is not created to match logic. Truth is what is.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes grey_beard liked this post

MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

There is truth...it is a combination of subjective + objective

Logic is created to match truth, truth is not created to match logic. Truth is what is.
    Logic is useful for figuring out who is attempting to be truthful, and who doesn't give a damn. Logic is also useful for generating an internal understanding of systems and processes. And pretty much everything is a system, the way I see it.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Logic is useful for figuring out who is attempting to be truthful, and who doesn't give a damn. Logic is also useful for generating an internal understanding of systems and processes. And pretty much everything is a system, the way I see it.
    Logic is a tool, it can be used correctly or incorrectly. It is something that can be honed or flail willy nilly. You must have truth to use logic as it's based on true/false. In order to properly use logic you must have a solid set of truths and data to apply. You must also have an understanding of how thing work which is truth. It's a complicated spiderweb that takes into account point of view. Personal truth is not real truth, it's opinion and fits into that persons truth of who they are, were, etc and feeds into a time line of truths that add a fourth direction. Lies can be intentional or not, you must know the person though before you deem it intentional or not. It's actually all very complicated. Logic does not act on results either it is nothing other then paths.

I love playing with people's truths. It opens their eyes to a bigger truth.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    Note: they absolutely were. Maybe you aren't an INTJ. Crazy idea, I know.
    I thought about that before. Multiple times. Times more than you ever would, 'cause you don't know me. If I could switch my type to adjust to any situation I would, but that would make me a non-human entity. And I don't think you have the place to turn it around on me, because you'd rather do that than think over your ill-conceived assumptions. Toodle-loo

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Belle of Kilronan View Post
    I thought about that before. Multiple times. Times more than you ever would, 'cause you don't know me. If I could switch my type to adjust to any situation I would, but that would make me a non-human entity. And I don't think you have the place to turn it around on me, because you'd rather do that than think over your ill-conceived assumptions. Toodle-loo
    But what if that's an intj trait?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

But what if that's an intj trait?
    I am not sure what you're implying here. Do you mean to say that being non-human is an INTJ trait? Or that adjusting oneself to every situation is an INTJ trait? Or that incessant self-questioning is INTJ trait? Lemme know what's up.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Belle of Kilronan View Post
    I am not sure what you're implying here. Do you mean to say that being non-human is an INTJ trait? Or that adjusting oneself to every situation is an INTJ trait? Or that incessant self-questioning is INTJ trait? Lemme know what's up.
    Actually the later 2, self questioning the most. INTJs from what I see is very much human, they are far from robots, even when it comes to emotions. The mature and older ones I know can adapt to situations easily. Younger immature ones more fight situations and thats how they adapt, they adapt in negative ways.
    Im out, its been fun