User Tag List

First 2363717273747583 Last

Results 721 to 730 of 1035

  1. #721
    Senior Member great_bay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    541
    Posts
    944

    Default

    People hate INTJ's because they're an intuitive. I remember seeing a study showing how INTP females weren't really that accepted in society across cultures throughout the world. INTP males had mixed-feelings from people. I couldn't imagine it being different from INTJ either. Or even during Paleolithic era

  2. #722
    Member Bnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Which people dislike you? You mentioned your circle of friends like you and others are nice because you are nice and approachable to them. Like BadOctopus, though, I find the things you look at/for to be rather superficial. What makes you look favorably on someone, after first acquaintance?
    Well in my part of the world ,or just where I come from ,clothes says allot about the person,there body language is easy to read,their vibration they emit is easy to read(might be known as cold reading) I was born with this nice little gift ,something I call X-Ray Vision,once people know about it ,it may repel them so I've kept it hidden,

    First meetings with people are always the tricky ones
    I'm faced with allot of questions:

    I'm at the side of the room everyone else is in the middle talking about irrelvant things,laughing out loud,having a nice drink ,competing against eachother,touching,dancing etc what I mean is everyone is having "fun"

    I'm having "fun" on my own analyzing possible outcomes of everything how it would lead up to a physical fight(as always)

    But back to the person who randomly comes to me and they always ask these questions

    "Why you look so angry"
    "Why are you so quiet"
    "Aren't you having fun"
    "What are you thinking about?"
    "What are you doing?"
    Or the most irritating one
    "Hey are you okay?"
    Or this one!
    "What's your name?"

    These lead me to many random assumptions I have to pin down in a minute or 2

    Why talk to me?
    What's his/her intention?
    Shall we test him if he's worthy?
    No...look at his shoes Nike Air Jordan Green=Ghetto
    Accent=Ghetto
    Eyes=looks like his/her mind is on mars
    Ears=Earing in the left ear=gangster? = gang 27 (the gang that creates all the rules and tries to keep the peace between the 26 and 28)
    What is he talking about now?
    Sounds like he's mocking me
    Can't make a spectical out of him it leads to violence
    Further analysis I might be wrong
    Clothes= on the rich side of things
    Conclusion=hes just another ghetto brat who forced his parents to buy him these clothes who allowed him to get an earing and now he has smoked weed
    Analysis= he's of no use to me follow with "nice" reply / or make an excuse to go to the toilet

    Those are one of my older processes-_- but now its boring but I still use it anyway
    First impressions are VERY important because I don't make "just friends" I make connections,I make deeper bonds, anyone in my inner circle has my loyalty ,my trust,my nice side they are the ones I will teach to become greater than themselves to excel in their academics,work etc,I am their rock I am their pillar I will protect them no matter the cost

    If they show weakness I will not hesitate to correct them

    Well I have a wider circle of aquantences at my disposal if I need them,I just use the equivalent exchange law with them

    And then you get the strangers,the ones I watch out for,in my area we are surrounded by ghetto areas

    What I just do is I read into the situation and I act fast,if I was wrong with my first analysis the person would undoubtly prove him/herself in time

    And the people who dislike me,are probably the closer friends I had who I repelled me when I needed them most just showing myself my deductions aren't perfect,maybe the people that I'm frequently random with or whose attention I want,love is a troublesome thing it always brings complications

    Those I did wrong in my outer circle,I have a few enemies

    My inner circle is falling apart but I always fix things with my other friends but I'm sure I've disapointed some of them

    People that I'm completely heartless to etc

    Than there's the people who crave my attention but I don't give them that

    Hope that answered all your questions

    Oh and someone favorable on first impressions,my intuition will let me know imediately

  3. #723

    Default

    I dont think people hate N types, certainly not NTs, not on this site anyway, people hate SJs and actively label people they dont like that way.

  4. #724
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnova View Post
    Well in my part of the world ,or just where I come from ,clothes says allot about the person,there body language is easy to read,their vibration they emit is easy to read(might be known as cold reading) I was born with this nice little gift ,something I call X-Ray Vision,once people know about it ,it may repel them so I've kept it hidden,

    First meetings with people are always the tricky ones
    I'm faced with allot of questions:

    I'm at the side of the room everyone else is in the middle talking about irrelvant things,laughing out loud,having a nice drink ,competing against eachother,touching,dancing etc what I mean is everyone is having "fun"

    I'm having "fun" on my own analyzing possible outcomes of everything how it would lead up to a physical fight(as always)

    But back to the person who randomly comes to me and they always ask these questions

    "Why you look so angry"
    "Why are you so quiet"
    "Aren't you having fun"
    "What are you thinking about?"
    "What are you doing?"
    Or the most irritating one
    "Hey are you okay?"
    Or this one!
    "What's your name?"

    These lead me to many random assumptions I have to pin down in a minute or 2
    I must admit, questions like that are indeed annoying, and do not bode well for a good relationship. I think I avoid them simply by not putting myself in the sort of situation you describe. I certainly never feel that a conversational misstep on my part might lead to violence. That is serious indeed and your caution is thus understandable. You may simply live in a much different area/environment than I do. Perhaps I am just lucky.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Bnova liked this post

  5. #725
    Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Cause they're not INTPs.
    Likes Luke O liked this post

  6. #726
    Member Belle of Kilronan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    Clearly you have never met an immature, angry INTJ male talking (raging) about gamergate and/or fired up about 'feminazis.' I have had an INTJ scream in my face about one of these issues.
    Note: He's probably not INTJ. Crazy idea, I know.
    Likes Opal, BlackCat liked this post

  7. #727
    Senior Member lulabelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle of Kilronan View Post
    Note: He's probably not INTJ. Crazy idea, I know.
    Note: they absolutely were. Maybe you aren't an INTJ. Crazy idea, I know.

  8. #728
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    Note: they absolutely were. Maybe you aren't an INTJ. Crazy idea, I know.
    Your descriptions of immature INTJs is apt. Their reasoning is often insightful, even profound, but it is almost entirely introverted, so only bits and pieces of what we would call "the real world" slip in. Because the intake of data is so limited in such cases, and the INTJ has so little experience, he/she does the typical INTJ habit of "overthinking" everything, drawing entirely plausible connections that have only the slightest connections to reality.

    As an older INTJ, the most remarkable thing I've noted about these younger and more immature INTJs is that they will not voluntarily exit this introverted state, as often as not. Some are willing to learn and take advice, but others utterly reject advice like, "You actually need to get out more and meet people more and experience things more." They're scared shitless of the idea. So they just live in their internalized "reality" where they have some semblance of control, but not a lot of happiness.

    I don't pretend I was any better. I pretty much had to get hit upside the head with a 2x4 by life to change those things I needed to change. The funny thing is that people who know me now cannot believe that I was that bad back then.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes chubber liked this post

  9. #729
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I pretty much had to get hit upside the head with a 2x4 by life to change those things I needed to change.
    I imagine that this is pretty common for INTJs that make major changes in the direction you're describing. It probably takes some kind of overwhelming experience/evidence to show the INTJ that what they're doing isn't working (and more importantly, that it isn't going to work in the future). No INTJ wants to rebuild their foundation so in some cases we just have to get blindsided by reality.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  10. #730
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Your descriptions of immature INTJs is apt. Their reasoning is often insightful, even profound, but it is almost entirely introverted, so only bits and pieces of what we would call "the real world" slip in. Because the intake of data is so limited in such cases, and the INTJ has so little experience, he/she does the typical INTJ habit of "overthinking" everything, drawing entirely plausible connections that have only the slightest connections to reality.

    As an older INTJ, the most remarkable thing I've noted about these younger and more immature INTJs is that they will not voluntarily exit this introverted state, as often as not. Some are willing to learn and take advice, but others utterly reject advice like, "You actually need to get out more and meet people more and experience things more." They're scared shitless of the idea. So they just live in their internalized "reality" where they have some semblance of control, but not a lot of happiness.

    I don't pretend I was any better. I pretty much had to get hit upside the head with a 2x4 by life to change those things I needed to change. The funny thing is that people who know me now cannot believe that I was that bad back then.
    Stubborn people. Thsee are the people that you take down a path that has a random wall and warn them there is a wall. Watch them deny as they run into it. Then watch them bitch and complain someone put a wall in a random place. It's just stupid and moronic to put a wall there.
    Im out, its been fun

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people hate tradional thoughts and practices?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:01 PM
  2. Why do people love to hate Kristen Stewart?
    By gromit in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM
  3. [INFP] Why do people Hate the idea of being INFP?
    By CrystalViolet in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
  4. [INTJ] Why do people seem to dislike INTJs?
    By RenaiReborn in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
  5. [INTJ] Why do people Pretend to be INTJ's?
    By Dominicus Griswold in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO