User Tag List

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people hate INTJs?

WhoCares

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I wonder what your perception is of ESFJs?
    I've only met one, (male) funnily enough I find us both to be quite similar in our insistence on perfection from others. He at a first glance thought I was judgemental purely because of my facal expression. I thought he was a pretentious bitch. But we have more in common than we realised and actually work together really well because we give each other space. Trusting that we are both anal about the little things creates a strange kind of bond. I respect the fact that even if we dont share intuition I can still understand his drive and his need for perfection, we have that in common. Now an ESFP, there is a person I can find no common ground with. My last boyfriend was one of those and he came across as an empty shell, all froth and no substance. He was cute though and it was amusing enough for a little while.

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    I've only met one, (male) funnily enough I find us both to be quite similar in our insistence on perfection from others. He at a first glance thought I was judgemental purely because of my facal expression. I thought he was a pretentious bitch. But we have more in common than we realised and actually work together really well because we give each other space. Trusting that we are both anal about the little things creates a strange kind of bond. I respect the fact that even if we dont share intuition I can still understand his drive and his need for perfection, we have that in common. Now an ESFP, there is a person I can find no common ground with. My last boyfriend was one of those and he came across as an empty shell, all froth and no substance. He was cute though and it was amusing enough for a little while.
    Yeah I was afraid that my Ni would seek a deeper connection. Where as with the ESFP you talk one moment "squirrel" off they go. So I have to pace my "squirrel" self to get through "squirrel" to them. They are adorable. The ESFJs, well it's their criticism (perfectionism) that is going to drive me into an early grave.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I want INTJ input on I is a Idiot ESFP, Woooyyyaaa!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    You're strangely funny. But strangely.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE

Well, INTJs aren't as silly and are sometimes a killjoy. They can't relate much with NFs. And they always have to be right.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Now an ESFP, there is a person I can find no common ground with. My last boyfriend was one of those and he came across as an empty shell, all froth and no substance. He was cute though and it was amusing enough for a little while.
    This is why my INTJ dad and my ESFP ex hated each other's guts. *sigh* It was destined for failure.

WhoCares

Quote Originally Posted by ameeker View Post
    This is why my INTJ dad and my ESFP ex hated each other's guts. *sigh* It was destined for failure.
    I think it is difficult for these two to get along. INTJs naturally seek the qualities of planning and internal drive in others as that is what they appreciate about themselves. I personally see little value in experiencing something for the sake of it which seems to be what the ESFP in my life valued. There is very little commonality between the two except that one adds a bit liveliness to the other's life, but that is a very short term diversion for the INTJ. I suspect what you father was seeing as lacking in your ex was the ability to create a viable (read, stable, secure, responsible) future with you. Your ex probably came off as incredibly flakey to your dad.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE

Yes, he was quite violently opposed to my ex. And vice versa.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ameeker View Post
    Yes, he was quite violently opposed to my ex. And vice versa.
    I can understand this completely. I have no issue with NF's, I'm married to one but he is a J, not a P. In my experience, P's are great friends but not beyond that.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

No one hates INTJs more than they hate themselves.

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast