User Tag List

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1035

Thread: Why do people hate INTJs?

  1. #541
    WhoCares
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I wonder what your perception is of ESFJs?
    I've only met one, (male) funnily enough I find us both to be quite similar in our insistence on perfection from others. He at a first glance thought I was judgemental purely because of my facal expression. I thought he was a pretentious bitch. But we have more in common than we realised and actually work together really well because we give each other space. Trusting that we are both anal about the little things creates a strange kind of bond. I respect the fact that even if we dont share intuition I can still understand his drive and his need for perfection, we have that in common. Now an ESFP, there is a person I can find no common ground with. My last boyfriend was one of those and he came across as an empty shell, all froth and no substance. He was cute though and it was amusing enough for a little while.

  2. #542
    failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    3,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    I've only met one, (male) funnily enough I find us both to be quite similar in our insistence on perfection from others. He at a first glance thought I was judgemental purely because of my facal expression. I thought he was a pretentious bitch. But we have more in common than we realised and actually work together really well because we give each other space. Trusting that we are both anal about the little things creates a strange kind of bond. I respect the fact that even if we dont share intuition I can still understand his drive and his need for perfection, we have that in common. Now an ESFP, there is a person I can find no common ground with. My last boyfriend was one of those and he came across as an empty shell, all froth and no substance. He was cute though and it was amusing enough for a little while.
    Yeah I was afraid that my Ni would seek a deeper connection. Where as with the ESFP you talk one moment "squirrel" off they go. So I have to pace my "squirrel" self to get through "squirrel" to them. They are adorable. The ESFJs, well it's their criticism (perfectionism) that is going to drive me into an early grave.

  3. #543
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,929

    Default

    I want INTJ input on I is a Idiot ESFP, Woooyyyaaa!!!

  4. #544
    Just a note... Array LittleV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    You're strangely funny. But strangely.

  5. #545
    Member Array ameeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Well, INTJs aren't as silly and are sometimes a killjoy. They can't relate much with NFs. And they always have to be right.

  6. #546
    Member Array ameeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Now an ESFP, there is a person I can find no common ground with. My last boyfriend was one of those and he came across as an empty shell, all froth and no substance. He was cute though and it was amusing enough for a little while.
    This is why my INTJ dad and my ESFP ex hated each other's guts. *sigh* It was destined for failure.

  7. #547
    WhoCares
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeker View Post
    This is why my INTJ dad and my ESFP ex hated each other's guts. *sigh* It was destined for failure.
    I think it is difficult for these two to get along. INTJs naturally seek the qualities of planning and internal drive in others as that is what they appreciate about themselves. I personally see little value in experiencing something for the sake of it which seems to be what the ESFP in my life valued. There is very little commonality between the two except that one adds a bit liveliness to the other's life, but that is a very short term diversion for the INTJ. I suspect what you father was seeing as lacking in your ex was the ability to create a viable (read, stable, secure, responsible) future with you. Your ex probably came off as incredibly flakey to your dad.

  8. #548
    Member Array ameeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Yes, he was quite violently opposed to my ex. And vice versa.

  9. #549
    Senior Member Array ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    7,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeker View Post
    Yes, he was quite violently opposed to my ex. And vice versa.
    I can understand this completely. I have no issue with NF's, I'm married to one but he is a J, not a P. In my experience, P's are great friends but not beyond that.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  10. #550
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    No one hates INTJs more than they hate themselves.

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people hate tradional thoughts and practices?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:01 PM
  2. Why do people love to hate Kristen Stewart?
    By gromit in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM
  3. [INFP] Why do people Hate the idea of being INFP?
    By CrystalViolet in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
  4. [INTJ] Why do people seem to dislike INTJs?
    By RenaiReborn in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
  5. [INTJ] Why do people Pretend to be INTJ's?
    By Dominicus Griswold in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •