User Tag List

Page 46 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people hate INTJs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Don't forget the possibility that you should stop projecting.
    Turn on the bathroom light.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Montalk
    The process described in this article starts with an infinite set, and whittles away what doesn’t fit. This means there is no need to leap across a logical abyss because one approaches from the other side. It is much easier to build a bridge if someone is already on the other side. Likewise, once a radical idea has been confirmed using this process, it is much easier to work backwards and logically bridge the abyss. Also, the fitting together of ideas and sorting of truth from lies requires creativity at every step, so it’s the best method of achieving rapid innovation.
    ^ The guy who wrote that above article in the conclusion for his (http://montalk.net/about/87/truth-analysis) page has a process that sounds very INTJ to me - do you folks think that I'm right?

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    By "listening" you mean..."perceiving?" Like, an INTJs dominant function (Ni)? Like, the thing they do already where they just stare at everyone like lab rats? I'm not sure more of the same is going to help towards generating likability, but doubtless you have to find your own way. I'd focus more on the judging aspect, and tweaking that. Especially since it's extroverted, Te more than any of the INTJ's other functions can help in recognizing the importance of other people, and therefore the importance of maintaining good terms with them:
    Not a bad analogy. A good scientist will be very attentive and take care to observe what is actually presented - no more, no less. There is no place for wishful thinking, projection, or ignoring data points just because they "don't fit the theory". Listening with a similar absence of preconceptions and willingness to consider whatever comes is a good start, as is making additional "observations" if the initial data don't seem to fit.
    A cry of defiance, and not of fear,
    A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door, and a word that shall echo for evermore!
    For, borne on the night-wind of the Past, through all our history, to the last,
    In the hour of darkness and peril and need, the people will waken and listen to hear

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
    Likes Belle of Kilronan liked this post

How's that workin for ya? Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Fi ignores compliments. But Te is notorious for circle-jerks. Or maybe it's the other way around?
    Other way around.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Turn on the bathroom light.
    I can see in the dark.

ps- You don't have any lightbulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I can see in the dark.
    Nah, it's time to turn on the lights.

This is the first time we've conversed in well over a year, and I'm only going to say this one time - knock off all the attempts at communicating with me, all of them. That includes: the fake rep comments, the trolling through the @mention notification system, and any other bullshit you can dream up. My PMs are blocked to the public because of your antics. I want nothing to do with you - get it through your head. No one in this forum should have to put up with your obsessive bullshit for this long. I thought you'd knock it off on your own, but apparently ignoring you has only made your behavior worse. If you won't get over it, I'll get a mod to make you get over it.

Are we clear?
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

Senior Member Array anticlimatic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

This is the first time we've conversed in well over a year, and I'm only going to say this one time - knock off all the attempts at communicating with me, all of them. That includes: the fake rep comments, the trolling through the @mention notification system, and any other bullshit you can dream up. My PMs are blocked to the public because of your antics. I want nothing to do with you - get it through your head. No one in this forum should have to put up with your obsessive bullshit for this long. I thought you'd knock it off on your own, but apparently ignoring you has only made your behavior worse. If you won't get over it, I'll get a mod to make you get over it.

Are we clear?
    Why are INTJs always the first to cry to mommy when someone bothers them? I guess it beats gnashing your teeth in frustration for hours, hatching diabolical plots you're not going to follow through on...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Are we clear?
    PMs are blocked by default and can't be unblocked.
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Why are INTJs always the first to cry to mommy when someone bothers them? I guess it beats gnashing your teeth in frustration for hours, hatching diabolical plots you're not going to follow through on...
    @Ginkgo once told me that Jaguar is an ENTJ. He's quite a bit more blunt it seems even then the INTJs, so maybe it fits. Still, that's just what Ginkgo said, and I don't know Jaguar well enough.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @Ginkgo once told me that Jaguar is an ENTJ. He's quite a bit more blunt it seems even then the INTJs, so maybe it fits. Still, that's just what Ginkgo said, and I don't know Jaguar well enough.
    Jag is an ESTJ.
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

Page 46 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast