User Tag List

First 3038394041425090 Last

Results 391 to 400 of 1035

  1. #391
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinshred View Post
    "all type must has contribute to society in their different way" my answer is clear as sky at bright day i think. Use your brain well mate
    So dont judge INTP in this way if you dont wan be misjudge too.
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

  2. #392

    Default

    INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone. They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses. Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots." They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period), obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview. Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance. Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).

  3. #393
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone. They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses. Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots." They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period), obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview. Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance. Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).
    Heh heh heh heh he.... That was hilarious, assuming you were being funny of course.

    Would you have gotten infracted at INTJforum with a post such as that? You got banned true but that is a different story probably.

  4. #394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Heh heh heh heh he.... That was hilarious, assuming you were being funny of course.

    Would you have gotten infracted at INTJforum with a post such as that? You got banned true but that is a different story probably.
    I mean all of that in good humor, of course.

    I was 'suspended,' apparently, not banned. They only ban new members there (for some reason), and I had managed to rack up enough posts to make it out of the danger zone. Oddly enough INTJs really get off on abuse. I truly think they're masochists. Criticism has two effects on them; explosions of indignation and sarcasm, and intense masturbation.

  5. #395
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    3,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrious View Post
    - can be argumentative/agressive when challenging another if their reasoning basically boils down to "social convention"/"because this is socially acceptable"/it just is
    (E.g., two friends of mine, both do not drink, one (ENTJ) said that it's because she doesn't like to feel out of control, or partake in anything that alters her mind/cognitive functions. He respected that, and understood the logic. Another, ISTJ, female, Indian, whose reasoning was that it's not looked upon, highly, that women engage in this behaviour, and that her parents wouldn't approve. Aw shit. He went for the jugular with that. No amount of kicking his foot under the table, squeezing his thigh, would make him stop. He kept challenging and questioning her, in a very condescending manner)
    First of all your two posts made me actually laugh out loud the entire time I read them. Thank you.

    And second...ehhh....I can relate to this quote (This is a very good example btws )...I would like to say that it can be very hard to come out of my own thinking, in a situation like that. It's difficult to remember to think about what the person is --> about to feel --> in reaction to --> my reaction to --> their reasoning. Unless it's planned ahead of time....and that means I have to know them...and all this other jazz. I usually have the reaction, they react, I think about it, and do better next time.

    When I read about why the female didn't drink, I immediately got a little defensive for her. Not to her (even though it's probably perceived that it's towards her. I guess it's an independence thing and sounds unjust. Nobody should be forced into that situation especially by their parents...and I'd think I'd rather die without control in that respect. Therefore the reasoning seems irrelevant cause she's not maximizing potential at that point...she's just..."surviving"... and not thriving...I need more depth to life than that for me to want to continue it....

    But being an E6 I would have shut up if I had someone kick me or squeeze my thigh though ...I can usually take a hint. But inside I would be angry and disagreeing with that reasoning and want to express it.

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves,
    (Disclaimer: all things below are to be read with good intent, with the objective of extracting more perspective)

    Ouch. Useless? That's ruff. (I think that is a perception that I don't agree with. And relates to what uumlau was describing about what seems invisible to others)

    their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone.
    What do their self improvement ideas have to do with then?

    They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses.
    Interesting. Do you have examples on how they're lazy as this Mr/Mrs Fuck person you speak of?

    Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots."
    I think this is where I disagree. If we are talking about young INTJ's then I guess I can understand this ...but even then...it's irrelevant cause everyone projects when they're young.

    Unless your saying that they do it more so than others in this young stage of life.

    Or unless you're saying that they continue to do this into adulthood.

    I would think that an NTJ would take someone saying "This happened because of you" as feedback. Consider it. And respond accordingly. (Now whether they think it's useful feedback or not that's another thing all on it's own. Is the latter maybe what you're talking about?)

    They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period),
    Again. Ouch.

    But also interesting. I'm not denying nor agreeing, just trying to expand on this.

    But I would think anyone with Je would think it was finished. I would feel....dirty. (and not in the good, kinky kinda way) if I left something unfinished. *shivers*

    Maybe some examples of what you qualify as "not finished" looks like to you, would be more helpful in gaining perspective on this?

    obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview.
    Depends on the person, but I'll consider the first point (the one that's not in italics.) Cause I think that the use of the word typical in the last sentence is debatable. Also I think that there's some INTJ's that react in a genuine way to conflict (trying to solve it) and maybe some that don't...

    Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance.
    Ha ha. I find this ironic and funny cause I look at beating a dead horse as a strength...in that it's getting to the depth of the subject.

    In a similar way, I think that most extraverted functions do not have the patience to wait around for their introverted counterparts. Sort of like Amargith said. So to continue the thought...Ne doesn't have patience for Ni, Te doesn't have patience for Ti, Fe doesn't have patience for Fi, and Se doesn't have patience for Si.

    In the same way that Te looks shallow to Ti....or Fe looks shallow to Fi, etc..

    That's purely preference though...making what you have said an opinion. Cause while you may not enjoy fixating on one thing...other types might. Or they may want to listen to Te vomit.

    Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).
    I think I addressed this earlier so no comment.

  6. #396
    ¤ Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone. They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses. Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots." They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period), obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview. Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance. Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).
    *gets hard*

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    I mean all of that in good humor, of course.
    *loses it*

    Oddly enough INTJs really get off on abuse. I truly think they're masochists. Criticism has two effects on them; explosions of indignation and sarcasm, and intense masturbation.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  7. #397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone. They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses. Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots." They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period), obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview. Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance. Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).
    Generally racist? Your rant is amusing.

  8. #398
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone. They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses. Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots." They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period), obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview. Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance. Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).
    So who is this INTJ person in your life?

  9. #399
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Generally racist? Your rant is amusing.
    Didn't you know? INTJs disapprove of race, in general.

    Especially race conditions.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  10. #400
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,028

    Default

    @Amargith oh

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people hate tradional thoughts and practices?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:01 PM
  2. Why do people love to hate Kristen Stewart?
    By gromit in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM
  3. [INFP] Why do people Hate the idea of being INFP?
    By CrystalViolet in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
  4. [INTJ] Why do people seem to dislike INTJs?
    By RenaiReborn in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
  5. [INTJ] Why do people Pretend to be INTJ's?
    By Dominicus Griswold in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts