User Tag List

Page 27 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 1035

Thread: Why do people hate INTJs?

  1. #261
    Senior Member Array danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    er.. whatever, that wasn't related to my point. Just saying why I dislike INTJs, which is the purpose of the thread.

    Seemingly the opinions of others threaten you, but then that's not my issue.

  2. #262
    Senior Member Array danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    lol
    what's funny? your Asperger's and/or your lack of social comprehension?

  3. #263
    failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    3,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    what's funny? your Asperger's and/or your lack of social comprehension?
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout
    Here is my handle (one hand on hip), here is my spout (other arm out straight)
    When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
    Just tip me over and pour me out!
    (As song ends, lean over and tip arm out like a spout.)

    I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true
    Here's an example of what I can do
    I can change my handle to my spout (Switch arm positions and repeat tipping motion.)
    Just tip me over and pour me out.

    Bravo danseen! You are so clever. YAY!

  4. #264
    Senior Member Array danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    eh? meh, i don't care. you threw a fit about an honest opinion, yet so presumably you cannot handle the basic fact others hold opinions....

    If some stranger on the Web has Asperger's so be it, get treatment.

  5. #265
    failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    3,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    eh? meh, i don't care. you threw a fit about an honest opinion, yet so presumably you cannot handle the basic fact others hold opinions....

    If some stranger on the Web has Asperger's so be it, get treatment.
    Your lack of understanding amuses me. Maybe one day you will understand, what just happened.

  6. #266
    Senior Member Array danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    eh? i don't care what you say. is there a reason why I must?

  7. #267
    failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    3,931

    Default

    Yeah because I think you are wrong about INTJs only valuing people for their intelligence. The people I get along with, doesn't necessarily have high IQs in what is measurable terms of intelligence. We are practical people. It is mostly for, what works for now, nothing is permanent.

  8. #268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post

    For friends, my favoured type would be an ENTJ (I respect drive) or an ESFP (I respect fun/freedom and ESFPs and INTPs both like to problem-solve and think outside the box a lot).
    Don't forget the ISFJs! Someone has to do the boring work...

  9. #269
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1

    Default response to your question

    I am close friends with a INTJ. I am an INTP and she is the closet personality type to mine I know so I don't see her in that way. I think that people describing INTJs or any type will change depending on the person judging them's type. I can see why people would devlop this assumption simply becuase INTJs are very intellectual and present themselves with a lot of poise, are very seruois or generally take charge and command what they are talking about. They are right a lot of the time and are very intimidating if they do not like you or are not comfortable around you. does this help? ask me if you have more questions

  10. #270
    Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    15,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliattcm View Post
    I am close friends with a INTJ. I am an INTP and she is the closet personality type to mine I know so I don't see her in that way. I think that people describing INTJs or any type will change depending on the person judging them's type. I can see why people would devlop this assumption simply becuase INTJs are very intellectual and present themselves with a lot of poise, are very seruois or generally take charge and command what they are talking about. They are right a lot of the time and are very intimidating if they do not like you or are not comfortable around you. does this help? ask me if you have more questions
    I'll ask one. Just what makes INTJs seem intimidating, especially online where all we have is each other's typed words? This may seem obvious, but it isn't. It is more like an assumption, a stereotype people throw around but never justify with detail or example.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Page 27 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people hate tradional thoughts and practices?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:01 PM
  2. Why do people love to hate Kristen Stewart?
    By gromit in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM
  3. [INFP] Why do people Hate the idea of being INFP?
    By CrystalViolet in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
  4. [INTJ] Why do people seem to dislike INTJs?
    By RenaiReborn in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
  5. [INTJ] Why do people Pretend to be INTJ's?
    By Dominicus Griswold in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •