User Tag List

First 1018192021223070 Last

Anew Leaf

I don't know why people would hate intJ's.

One of my best friends is an Intj and the only time I say I hate him is when he's inevitably right. And then I get that tiny smirk.

The things I do for love.

*pushes*

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Look at this cow.

LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT HOW FUCKING FLUFFY THAT COW IS.
    The answer to the age old. Can I haz my cake and eat it too question has been solved!! I can haz cheeseburger anddddd wear new boots.

Huzzah! A $20 bill for the king!

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I just rated this thread of my own creation 1 star.
    Why?
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

If you want an example of a highly convoluted and confusing INTP who uses way too much subjective thinking in mind-blowingly (in the bad way) detailed fashion, we need look no further than at um, well, @INTP.
    How do you know if im using my thinking in a good or bad way when you arent even able comprehend what i say properly?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Oh yeah? What am I thinking right now? Huh huh HUH???
    Not sure, but I suppose sex is a good guess.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Why?
    Because if it has a bad rating, then it may suggust more radical/controversial opinions presented, which should interest people more accordingly.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    How do you know if im using my thinking in a good or bad way when you arent even able comprehend what i say properly?
    You actually bring up a negotiable point here - your thought content may indeed be fine, and I never said it's invalid. I just said that it's hard to understand.

Maybe I'm not smart enough for it, and/or you aren't walking the "elegant" ways of Einstein well enough to convey things in simple yet comprehensible terms.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Difference in perceived values. Obstacles in communication. There are probably many reasons why people might hate INTJ's.

Even though their reasons are most likely to be misconceived and not justified.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You actually bring up a negotiable point here - your thought content may indeed be fine, and I never said it's invalid. I just said that it's hard to understand.

Maybe I'm not smart enough for it, and/or you aren't walking the "elegant" ways of Einstein well enough to convey things in simple yet comprehensible terms.
    I think that some(more interesting) things cannot be said simply. Or some it can and often if i say things too simplified, someone starts crying something cuz he misunderstood what i said. So i rather be understood by few who can comprehend things in a way that im interested about them. Also sometimes i tend to ramble about some funny details that are somehow connected to what im talking about, after that ill have too much stuff to write about, so i need to write all the stuff down more efficiently and will end up with semi long text that has a lot of stuff in it, that apparently is a bit hard to understand by some. Not to mention that im sometimes stoned or drunk
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    @Coriolis playing devils advocate does not usually turn out very well unless irl.
    I have rarely been disappointed in the results, online or IRL. I won't presume to speak for my conversation partners, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Besides playing devils advocate, what if you simply dont agree or cant agree with what's being discussed? Do you just shut the fuck up? Is that giving whoever is having their say a realistic view of life? How do you think they're going to deal or handle it when they eventually come up against someone who doesnt agree with them? And what social implications run from that?
    This is another reason why you should just take my statements in a discussion at face value. Whether or not I really agree with the perspective I am defending, you should just address my arguments for what they are. If you think I'm playing devil's advocate or just yanking your chain, you can challenge me on this. Depending on the circumstances, I will either give you a candid and serious answer, or deflect the challenge in a way that leaves you none the wiser unless you know me well, and perhaps even supports the effect I am trying to create.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...