User Tag List

First 311121314152363 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Would you welcome the same treatment?
    Don't ask him for rationality. It's against his ethos, which is strangely malleable based on whom he is trying to discredit.
    This would be a weakness in any other type, but not for the INTJ, who will do whatever is necessary to always 'win'*, no matter how trivial the argument. And this is why they seem like silly children.
    (This is the point where Z goes over his CV and IQ, for those who slept through the last 300 iterations)
    *lol

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    because you use it more or because you have more dots to connect? obviously based on what's being gathered the answer can be both as much as either one - but as i said, there's reason to think it might the later (evidence that Ni dom children do not get better at problem solving through traditional practice), and the reason this distinction is important to the discussion (with @superunknown) is because while making connections between those dots is Ni, the accumulation of those dot's in the first place might not be - at least going by Jung, the accumulation and attention towards self-evident and factual knowledge is largely attributed to Se.
    The accumulation of dots happens just by living. It is how we use and attend to them that distinguishes us one from another. Of course traditional practice won't improve Ni. Such practice techniques are geared to the functions used by the majority of the population. Ni improves instead simply as those dots accumulate, because operating on increasing number and variety of dots is what exercises it, much as other methods exercise other functions and abilities. Everyone has Ni somewhere in their stacking, but those for whom it is not a strong preference don't bother to pay attention to what Ni might be able to do with those dots. They ignore it for the more traditional methods of learning, and rely on other perception functions.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    xSTP

Because they are normally assholes and due to there nature they have this...this is the way things are and I am right...nature. some will learn humility while others will get stuck in here own righteousness. I have an intj dad and I don't know him when he was younger, but most of his righteousness is gone and he is a very down to earth person, not very many people hate him, and we get along very good. He can be an ass at times, but not enough to even come close to calling him an asshole.

Each intj has there own level of asshole. Not all are, but a majority I would say fall under the asshole category.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Ginkgo

Because people like to think that reticence and disagreeableness are AFFRONTS TO THE CREATOR.

MBTI
    xSTP

For example...since kalach is in this thread. Kalach doesn't come across as an asshole intj, yet other intjs do. Mostly the younger male ones.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

People don't dislike INTJs.

They might be intimaidated by us initially.

But eventually they come to love us.
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I love you, Kalach.
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    inxx
    Enneagram
    4 sp/sx

I like INTJs well enough. There is a rather big range of behaviors and thinking amongst people who put that as their type. Some have the Ni detachment and analytical approach to life that I'm familiar with, so I especially like those INTJs. There are some that are unusually socially aggressive online, and that seems like a different category. I read mostly Te and Fi in those posters. They have a strong personal point of reference and aggressively express it. Sometimes that can be funny, and why not have people like that. I don't personally connect, but I also don't reject it. Interestingly enough, INTJs can also be some of the most polite types. I sometimes wonder if the really aggressive ones are ENTJs because they don't always show that much Ni.

I've also known INTJs who have an elaborate sense of humor that has a technical aspect to it. Like there is some wiki-joke site that parodies wikipedia that some INTJs I know are involved with.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    For example...since kalach is in this thread. Kalach doesn't come across as an asshole intj, yet other intjs do. Mostly the younger male ones.
    So far none of the INTJs in this thread come across as assholes to me. It's actually kind of eerie....

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    They might be intimaidated by us initially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    People hate INTJs because they know they want it. They want it bad.
    INTJs are house cats. So many delusions of viciousness, perceived envy from others, and predatory superiority....

...yet so adorable! Awwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    So far none of the INTJs in this thread come across as assholes to me. It's actually kind of eerie....
    Over the years, it's only a handful who have been extreme assholes/lunatics. And they don't post here, anymore. Some were banned, the others just left.