Thread: Why do people hate INTJs?

Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

Ah, but I don't do it to help people. I do it because it needs to be done, and because I can.
    But what I'm saying is that after awhile of doing this you get tired of saying it. I've given up. That's the only way I can describe it. My workplace experience has turned me into a defeatist INTJ. Someone may need to be said and done, but I'm no longer going to be the one to do it. I'll be the one standing by amused when the manager tries to put out fires.

Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

Please don't import sentiments that I do not have into my text. I was nowhere near that particular. There is no need to become acrimonious.
    I will when you stop giving me orders.

As for anger and bitterness, please point out where anything of the sort appears in my text. You're the one coming off as angry and bitter.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Felix5 View Post
    I will when you stop giving me orders.

As for anger and bitterness, please point out where anything of the sort appears in my text. You're the one coming off as angry and bitter.
    We'd all appreciate it if you could use the quote function correctly.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Forever, CognitiveLiberty liked this post

What difference does it make at this point?
    It's polite. It shows that you have responded that when you quote someone, we get a notification that we have been quoted and our words have been used.
    We know who you're talking about.
    Plus the opposite of politeness is assholiness.
    So please quote it's very easy to do so, in fact easier.

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

What difference does it make at this point?
    I will make a difference in how likely people are to respond to your replies to them. Of course if continuing conversations is not important to you, then it doesn't matter. In fact, if you prefer people don't notice when you have responded to them so they won't reply further, you are going about it in the right way.

Do you have some reason for not using the quote function?
    A cry of defiance, and not of fear,
    A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door, and a word that shall echo for evermore!
    For, borne on the night-wind of the Past, through all our history, to the last,
    In the hour of darkness and peril and need, the people will waken and listen to hear

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Schemata Architect Array CognitiveLiberty's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The main thing I've disliked about the INTJs I've come across in real life, including one's whom I deeply respect, is this tendency to come across as quietly judgmental, like a vibe of contempt and judgmental passive aggression at what they perceive as my lack of competence and just generally disdain of messy INTPs like myself. I'd actually prefer it if they were bold enough to just say their criticism to my face. Also the age old conflict of Ti vs Te as well as their dislike of my ability to express Ni via Ti-Si has lead to me having a few issues with some of the INTJs I knew at school, one in particular. Which is a shame, as he's really intelligent and I have a great deal of respect for him, but we've always been somewhat 'fren-emies'.

A bit of a tangent, but doee anyone else think that people with inverted model 8th functions e.g. INTj/INTp is a personality clash.
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CognitiveLiberty View Post
    A bit of a tangent, but doee anyone else think that people with inverted model 8th functions e.g. INTj/INTp is a personality clash.
    Are the lower case final letters meant to indicate socionics types? I can't comment on those, but I find INTJ/INTP (MBTI types) are not necessarily a personality clash. I work with quite a few INTPs, and my longtime SO is one as well.
    A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door, and a word that shall echo for evermore!
    In the hour of darkness and peril and need, the people will waken and listen to hear

Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

We'd all appreciate it if you could use the quote function correctly.
    I did.

Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

It's polite. It shows that you have responded that when you quote someone, we get a notification that we have been quoted and our words have been used.
    This is an argument for the sake of arguing and one that I'm not going to continue.

- - - Updated - - -

I will make a difference in how likely people are to respond to your replies to them. Of course if continuing conversations is not important to you, then it doesn't matter. In fact, if you prefer people don't notice when you have responded to them so they won't reply further, you are going about it in the right way.
    Why are you arguing for the sake of arguing? The moment is passed and gone. It happened like weeks ago at this point. I think it's funny that anyone would even bother continuing it at this point. Who cares?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Why are you arguing for the sake of arguing? The moment is passed and gone. It happened like weeks ago at this point. I think it's funny that anyone would even bother continuing it at this point. Who cares?
    We have been around this block before. That seems to be your retort whenever someone asks you a question you can't be bothered to answer, or calls you on something you can't be bothered to explain. Who cares? The members in this thread who are asking you to do it, or at least why you do not. Obviously. And no, this is not simply weeks in the past. You are still not using the quote function correctly, even now. You are the one arguing. We are simply trying to understand.