I know that good and bad are nothing but words but in my case: 1) I have pretended to be a psychic to gullible girls. But I never got paid for it, I wouldn't accept it. I didn't care about money, I cared more about the sheer intellectual stimulation that it offered me.
2) I have told a married woman that her husband is cheating on her (he was actually cheating on her).
3) I have mocked religion in a church.
4) I have created a fake story that stained the reputation of a snobbish ESFP.
5) I have lied continuously to an ESFJ and an ENFP about multiple things and they fall for it every time.
6) I have created a fake profile in many dating sites and manipulated many girls to send me "naughty" videos, but I never sent a pixel of me.
To sum it up, I never cheated someone for money (I hate people obsessed over money). How about you?