• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Te] Organisation and planning tools

Lark

So what do you use? What are the best?

I use diaries, notebooks and tend to make to do lists and record dates on a massive wall chart which I consult most days, at least each night and morning, I've been trying to get more and more organised so that I can plan weeks and months in advance but sometimes work or life results in the unexpected and enough of the unexpected and I can get tired and wary of planning things too far ahead.

I was thinking of material tools, such as diaries, card indexes and stuff like that when I began to write this thread but now that I think about it I mean apps for the phone too, also tricks or lifehacks too like buying christmas cards during the january sales and writing them for the following year.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I use..

Out Of Milk for shopping lists, pantry master lists, etc.
Evernote for everything.
I'm trying out reQall too. I don't have an opinion on that just yet.

We have a family command center in the mudroom where everything from keys to backpacks to mail, calender, phones...etc. That works very well.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a 3-month laminated wall calendar at home, on which I write with dry-erase markers. Also a small pocket planner I keep in my briefcase. On my computer, I use Tomboy Notes to manage to-do and other lists. Otherwise one of my best organizational tools is good personal habits.

baccheion

A piece of paper to jot notes, a brain always working to simplify and condense what I have to do, and a superior memory of what I have to do. If you need something more than a piece of paper to organize yourself, then what you are doing isn't clear/simple enough yet. Then again, I'm a perceiver all the way, but I think there is something to be learned here.