Thread: INTP girls.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    I advised the approach I did specifically for the OPs circumstance. If the two didn't already know each other enough to know they find each other mutually interesting I wouldn't have suggested such a dry approach.

It seems odd to me an INTP would want to date another INTP. Don't you fancy a little more variety in your life? To date another INTP would feel vaguely incestuous to me!
    I'm kind of changing my thinking in that direction, also. I've accumulated some evidence that suggests that an INTP-INTP relationship might look good on paper, but not be that good in real life. Unpredictable sensitivity/anxiety about what others think might not be good for me.... it's ultimately just going to feed those same tendencies in myself.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'm kind of changing my thinking in that direction, also. I've accumulated some evidence that suggests that an INTP-INTP relationship might look good on paper, but not be that good in real life. Unpredictable sensitivity/anxiety about what others think might not be good for me.... it's ultimately just going to feed those same tendencies in myself.
    Not to derail the thread, but I think you are right. It is better to have a degree of difference between partners to mutually cover weaknesses and maintain that alluring curiosity. I would make a thread asking people if they would date someone of their own type, but my search function isn't working so I can't check if one already exists.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    Cuteness.

Hell yeah I'm somebodies favorite something! My self esteem spirals into the stratosphere. My favorite INTP girl is @Jennifer naturally, but I am fond of @Salome also. Oh and @Lexicon gets an honorable mention for trying so very hard to be INTP.

OP, if you are romantically interested in INTP lady you should state as such in a relaxed setting and a relaxed way. Assertive, friendly, objective and with a little distance. Only turn up the heat if she shows interest. You wouldn't want to ruin what sounds like a cool friendship.
    Thank You. It worked, though she needs to iron out a few family issues [which I will not elaborate out of consideration for her privacy] first before we could seriously date. She will let me know the ideal time.

Again, thank you.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

I'm very curious what it would be like to date another INTP. But then I haven't met many (if any at all) in real life, and I tend to not find them physically attractive. The attractiveness thing is probably due to the sample size. Either way, it looks like the world I live in is filled with INTJs. Can't get away from them.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I'm wondering…
    What do you tell if an INTP girl is attracted to you in a friendly way or a romantic way?
    lol. You can't. But if you end up in a relationship with her, make sure you give her lots of space. She will need lots of alone time to think and if she wants to do things without you once in a while, don't be offended because it doesn't mean anything.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whitney4397 View Post
    lol. You can't. But if you end up in a relationship with her, make sure you give her lots of space. She will need lots of alone time to think and if she wants to do things without you once in a while, don't be offended because it doesn't mean anything.
    ok
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan