User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: INTP girls.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I suppose I could ask her if she's just being friendly or if she's flirting. I just don't want to mess up a good friendship if she's not flirting…
    For me, I don't ever flirt for sport and it takes a lot of my courage. If I were to do something flirty it means I really like the person.

Maybe ask her about her ideal relationship or how she feels about dating now. It'll probably give you a better read on her feelings.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I suppose I could ask her if she's just being friendly or if she's flirting. I just don't want to mess up a good friendship if she's not flirting…
    You haven't said anything which indicates flirtation.
    That she finds you interesting and easy to talk to says nothing about romantic interest. Don't assume that it means more than it does. I wouldn't ask her if she is flirting either. If you're too scared to be direct about your intentions (INTPs appreciate directness), try flirting yourself, and see if she responds or shuts you down.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Sure.

She should be on here soon. She loves philosophy and talking about the mysteries of the universe. She says that most sites she visits to vent her deep thoughts on issues haven't taken her seriously. I told her this site was more mature and serious than the ones she described…

I think she's a 5w?, but I haven't shown her the enneagram, yet…

She's nice, you guys will really like her…
    @Starry @Lady X
    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    She won't like this thread. And she'll likely think you're an idiot for asking strangers what she's like when you can ask her yourself.
    Ah well. You'll know for next time.
    Yeah... What Salome said... Oops

Also... What about entp girl?

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Yeah... What Salome said... Oops

Also... What about entp girl?
    She moved away a month or so ago…
    Long -distance relationships are a notoriously bad idea…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Sure.

She should be on here soon. She loves philosophy and talking about the mysteries of the universe. She says that most sites she visits to vent her deep thoughts on issues haven't taken her seriously. I told her this site was more mature and serious than the ones she described…

I think she's a 5w?, but I haven't shown her the enneagram, yet…

She's nice, you guys will really like her…
    @Starry @Lady X
    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    She won't like this thread. And she'll likely think you're an idiot for asking strangers what she's like when you can ask her yourself.
    Ah well. You'll know for next time.
    She moved away a month or so ago…
    Long -distance relationships are a notoriously bad idea…
    Oooh yeah they are hard. Well sorry bout that magic

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Ughh I didn't mean to quote all those again. Do they just stay checked or something?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

My favorite INTP girls on this forum are @palm and @Eruca!

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

So, there is this one INTP girl that is shy and quiet with everybody but me. She seeks me out to have long, deep conversations with me about her ideas and theories. She very often complements me on how deep my knowledge base is and how interesting I am.
    Cuteness.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    My favorite INTP girls on this forum are @palm and @Eruca!
    Hell yeah I'm somebodies favorite something! My self esteem spirals into the stratosphere. My favorite INTP girl is @Jennifer naturally, but I am fond of @Salome also. Oh and @Lexicon gets an honorable mention for trying so very hard to be INTP.

OP, if you are romantically interested in INTP lady you should state as such in a relaxed setting and a relaxed way. Assertive, friendly, objective and with a little distance. Only turn up the heat if she shows interest. You wouldn't want to ruin what sounds like a cool friendship.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    OP, if you are romantically interested in INTP lady you should state as such in a relaxed setting and a relaxed way. Assertive, friendly, objective and with a little distance. Only turn up the heat if she shows interest. You wouldn't want to ruin what sounds like a cool friendship.
    Usually, when I do that, they just end up thinking I'm boring and can't bring them out of their shell enough or something. Am I truly boring? I don't think so, but I can give off that impression on first. This is why my new dating rule is not to be boring. Although I don't really care as much about dating an INTP as I used to. I'm interested in an ESFJ right now (not on this site).
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Usually, when I do that, they just end up thinking I'm boring and can't bring them out of their shell enough or something. Am I truly boring? I don't think so, but I can give off that impression on first. This is why my new dating rule is not to be boring. Although I don't really care as much about dating an INTP as I used to. I'm interested in an ESFJ right now (not on this site).
    I advised the approach I did specifically for the OPs circumstance. If the two didn't already know each other enough to know they find each other mutually interesting I wouldn't have suggested such a dry approach.

It seems odd to me an INTP would want to date another INTP. Don't you fancy a little more variety in your life? To date another INTP would feel vaguely incestuous to me!
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump