User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    magic please understand that you are not an entp or a 6
    He seems like a 4 from what I've seen. And an INFP > ENFP as he seems like an Fi-dom rather than an Ne-dom.

As for the original topic, I can see kind and sensitive ENTPs with good Fe. One of my closest friends was an ENTP with well-developed Fe. She can be polite when required but is usually silly and fun to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Constantly serving and pleasing others out of guilt...
    Not like that, though. If you are indeed a 4 this could be 4 disintegrating to 2? Especially since your posts seem to indicate you don't really feel healthy or happy at all.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    xxTP

That is precisely how I feel...
    You should look into videos and/or books on assertiveness and self-confidence.

I dislike the term "self-confidence" because "confidence" is merely situational competence. However if you can learn the techniques to feel "at ease" and assertive you then have the situational competence to deal with previously intimidating social situations.

Good luck.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    A butler is not merely a butler. Take the dualities of Professor Aronnax and Conseil, or Bruce Wayne and Alfred Pennyworth, or Tim Duncan and the rest of his team. There is a vital niche to be filled by caregiver types that few others can exceed at. I don't think submitting to your strengths is an inherent indicator of poor psychological health.

I have noted a tendency for caregiver types to be consistently more sorrowful about the particulars of reality, but my data pool isn't exactly scientific.
    There are situations in life where you have to be "the butler", for example a lot of the time in my work, I have to deal with people of very high social status (monetary, political etc.), and have to act as their "butler".

It can be a useful thing to do as long as you know it is a self-interested "act".

This isn't the same as feeling oneself to inherently be everyone's "butler" in life for no self-benefit. I don't see how that could be healthy. Also it is not the same as a healthy "caregiver" devoted to someone they love. "Butler" denotes servility and acting.

IMO

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Just find someone servile and meek enough. Low testosterone fools.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    He seems like a 4 from what I've seen. And an INFP > ENFP as he seems like an Fi-dom rather than an Ne-dom.

As for the original topic, I can see kind and sensitive ENTPs with good Fe. One of my closest friends was an ENTP with well-developed Fe. She can be polite when required but is usually silly and fun to be around.

Not like that, though. If you are indeed a 4 this could be 4 disintegrating to 2? Especially since your posts seem to indicate you don't really feel healthy or happy at all.
    yeah he seems more infpish to me too but i didn't mention it because i just can't imagine a true infp not being sure rather or not they were an introvert....or thinking they were an extrovert.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

lmao @ thread

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

yeah he seems more infpish to me too but i didn't mention it because i just can't imagine a true infp not being sure rather or not they were an introvert....or thinking they were an extrovert.
    I actually self-described myself as INFP at first, but only half the people I knew thought I was introverted, the other half thought I was extroverted...
    I did a test to make sure, and I am very close to the center...though very slightly on the E side...very slightly...
    The F trait in me is also pretty slight, but I think I repress it somewhat because I'm male, and a lot of people say I'm feminine...so even with repressed F, I come across as girly for some reason...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I actually self-described myself as INFP at first, but only half the people I knew thought I was introverted, the other half thought I was extroverted...
    I did a test to make sure, and I am very close to the center...though very slightly on the E side...very slightly...
    The F trait in me is also pretty slight, but I think I repress it somewhat because I'm male, and a lot of people say I'm feminine...so even with repressed F, I come across as girly for some reason...
    makes sense...but you do kind of seem fi dom. i think you are probably an extrovert if others think you are...probably only half the people i meet would think i was too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

makes sense...but you do kind of seem fi dom. i think you are probably an extrovert if others think you are...probably only half the people i meet would think i was too.
    When I started calling myself an extrovert, the half that agreed on introvert were like, "Woah! I wouldn't have called you that in a million years!"

Really, though...
    I think it depends on if I'm interested in something or not...

I relate somewhat more to inferior Te than inferior Si, though...
    ...This is despite relating slightly more to Ne-dom than Fi-dom...
    ...Of course...
    ...I don't have a perfectly constant stream of ideas...
    ...Stress, like what I constantly experience, can slow the flow to a trickle...
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Oh, well...

My problem is guilt...
    I have to be a superego type, and a head type...
    That would make me a 6...

The more I examine myself, the more I look like an INFJ...
    It seems peculiar, I know...
    It fits except I don't have any J traits...I am very disorganized and forgetful...
    The functions of INFJ fit pretty well, though...
    I really see more Ji than Je in me, but since I don't use Te, and Ti-Fe would create too impish of a personality...
    INFJ must be it...
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan