User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 40

  1. #11
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,595

    Default

    How would such an ENTP be different from an ENFP?

    I think it can be really difficult to determine the T or F-ness of a strong Ne-dom.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

  2. #12
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    That... does not really ring of ENTP. Can, probably, but likely, no, and Occam's Razor whenever possible.
    A E2 or a Tritype 2 maybe?

  3. #13
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I think it can be really difficult to determine the T or F-ness of a strong Ne-dom.
    Couldn't agree with this more.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  4. #14
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I think it can be really difficult to determine the T or F-ness of a strong Ne-dom.
    Couldn't agree with this more.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  5. #15
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    A E2 or a Tritype 2 maybe?
    I'm never going to be one to say it's impossible, but statistically it's more likely that it's a mistype. Statistically.

    But yeah maybe ENTP 692/some combo like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by fia.
    I think it can be really difficult to determine the T or F-ness of a strong Ne-dom.
    Yeah. Especially with the super-airy 7s.

    I can't say I've had much experience with ENTP 6s or 9s.

  6. #16
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Do you think ENTP can be sensitive, butler-like, and perpetually honey-sweet?
    Absolutely. Some of the most honey-sweet people I have known are entps using Fe.

    When my best friend forever, who I love more than all the world, a delightful ENTP lady, does this, I call it her school teacher face. It is so pleasent and accomodating, and she seems extremely receptive and understanding.

    It is a mask however, and at work behind the scenes she is watching to understand what she needs to do to accompilsh the goal and there is distinct pushing/pulling on the other person as needed.

    At home, this butler face becomes real, as her primary drive is to make others in her life happier, while still retaining her own individual existance. (these are her words sort of paraphrased, so forgive sloppiness and lack of precision)

  7. #17
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    How would such an ENTP be different from an ENFP?

    I think it can be really difficult to determine the T or F-ness of a strong Ne-dom.
    Just my observations form the entps/enfps I have watched, so take a isolated observations, but:

    The enfp will tend to be more spontaneous and exhibit bursts of authentic randomness-the ENTP is smooth...It is a very continual, almost relaxing vibe. Most of my best friends over the years have been ENTPs due to this calm effect they have.

    Additionally the enfp will look inwards towards themselves as we take measure of our own kinesthetic feeling. (usually a down and to the right look). Rarely does the entp break eye contact and the feel is much more of looking into you and trying identfy what you are feeling.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Ism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    This is probably due more to low self-esteem than anything else. Don't waste your time feeling guilty over silly little things. It takes up energy, and might be why you feel listless at times.

  9. #19
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    This is probably due more to low self-esteem than anything else. Don't waste your time feeling guilty over silly little things. It takes up energy, and might be why you feel listless at times.
    Thank you...
    The only reason I think I'm T is because I definitely use Ti instead of Te...

    I just wish I could stop feeling guilty...
    It almost seems like I should be guilty for certain things...
    Wasting paper in art class, not being masculine enough, not serving others as well as they could be served, and not performing tasks in an efficient, responsible manner...

    I really wonder if the world would be better served if I just stayed out of the world's way...
    When I try to help, all I can seem to do is break something or make things far worse...
    I feel so horrible all the time...

    It seems like I do most things because I need to, rather than want to...
    ...but even then, if I try to do it well, I am harshly criticized for not doing anything efficiently or well enough...
    It feels like I'm suffocating, and there is nothing I can possibly do and there is nobody to talk to...

    Is that understandable?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  10. #20
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Thank you...
    The only reason I think I'm T is because I definitely use Ti instead of Te...

    I just wish I could stop feeling guilty...
    It almost seems like I should be guilty for certain things...
    Wasting paper in art class, not being masculine enough, not serving others as well as they could be served, and not performing tasks in an efficient, responsible manner...

    I really wonder if the world would be better served if I just stayed out of the world's way...
    When I try to help, all I can seem to do is break something or make things far worse...
    I feel so horrible all the time...

    It seems like I do most things because I need to, rather than want to...
    ...but even then, if I try to do it well, I am harshly criticized for not doing anything efficiently or well enough...
    It feels like I'm suffocating, and there is nothing I can possibly do and there is nobody to talk to...

    Is that understandable?
    Of course, now I feel guilty because I might be making somebody else feel bad...

    I act much more cheerful on the outside, but I have crushing guilt and worry and angst on the inside...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] So like every genius character is an ENTP?
    By goodgrief in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:22 AM
  2. [ENTP] Emotional sensitive ENTPs?
    By Liquid and Flammable in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:44 AM
  3. [ENTP] Are ENTPs the most likely type to cheat?
    By theplacesyoullgo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 07:39 PM
  4. [ENTP] What would an ENTP leader look like ?
    By entropie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 08:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO