• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Do you think by way of images more than words? Is there a name to this thinking?

FEELMETOUCH U

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
yes, thank you. i have read those I thought maybe more insights. I am so frustrated with an INTJ. He's tells me it isn't going to work. Then a week or two he tells me he likes and cares for me, then he doesn't say much. Most times he answers my text but nothing much after that. I have been patient since June,12, of 2013. He's actions don't follow his words. I have patience but someone can not be in dark forever. Maybe he's lost interest? Is there hope or do you think its done?

Nicodemus

Trust his words, not your interpretation of his actions.

He can respond to your messages out of courtesy, even like and care for you, and still think that 'it' is not going to work. No contradiction there.

W

WhoCares

yes, thank you. i have read those I thought maybe more insights. I am so frustrated with an INTJ. He's tells me it isn't going to work. Then a week or two he tells me he likes and cares for me, then he doesn't say much. Most times he answers my text but nothing much after that. I have been patient since June,12, of 2013. He's actions don't follow his words. I have patience but someone can not be in dark forever. Maybe he's lost interest? Is there hope or do you think its done?

The answer is, its not going to work and he's not going to change his mind about that. This can happen even if the INTJ in question desperately loves you. Love isnt enough, not for us. There has to be sound and solid reasons for the connection and a lack of massive impediments to future success. It's all about the projection of the future onto the spark of today. WIll it work long term is the question he has answered. We are nothing if not efficient. If we can see an inevitable end we will not waste our time on the beginning and middle.

FEELMETOUCH U

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
WhoCares @Well I respect your comment but nothing is impossible. Besides nobody is actually the same but different variations of the norm. I will tread with caution though. Thanks.

My revised question from a previous poster,is how do you view thoughts,ideas,pictures? It sounds like these paradigms, sequences are in constant velocity are bombarding the mind. Does this affect how you relate to the "real"world vs the created one in your brain?