User Tag List

123 Last

Default Why Female thinkers kick ass!

three little children come down for dinner. I ask "how Many pancakes would you like?"

Entp boy who is six: three!
    Intj boy who is six: two... Wait no three!
    Istj girl who is four: I think I'll have more than them.

I love women thinkers! You guys make life so awesome.

<3

ndovjtjcaqidthi

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    ?
    My apologies, wine laced posting doesnt make for great explanations

The example cited is inspiring, as even at the age of four, the little female thinker is going out of her way to play games of one-upmanship with the boys, on even terms. She never even stops to think she shouldnt or couldnt compete with them at thier own game and she innately assumes she can win.

Past pancakes, the same pattern repeats throughout the day and it is so (somewhat tragically) funny, as it is so counter to the norm for what is epxected by social standards for a women and how most women present themselves.

When I see female thinkers stand up to buck the stereotype that society lays down for women, I find it admirable and they become role models for me. I say female thinkers, as this isnt soemthing female feelers do as often, given we tend to place what others feel above our own feelings, thus bending to the pressures exerted on us.

TJs and TPs do this in different ways, but the result is equally impressive in my mind and admirable.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Actually... gotcha. That makes a lot of sense.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Oh that explanation makes lots of sense. And it's a cute/funny story too
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    TJs and TPs do this in different ways, but the result is equally impressive in my mind and admirable.
    What do you see as the differences, and how does it differ from child to adult in your experience?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

My INTJ girl could roll her eyes earlier and more eloquently than I could have ever thought possible. She was looking at us like we were idiots (often justifiably) long before she could talk. It was adorable.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

WhoCares

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    My apologies, wine laced posting doesnt make for great explanations

The example cited is inspiring, as even at the age of four, the little female thinker is going out of her way to play games of one-upmanship with the boys, on even terms. She never even stops to think she shouldnt or couldnt compete with them at thier own game and she innately assumes she can win.
    Life is about one upmanship and competing with boys? Someone forgot to forward me that memo... I thought life was about creating my own outcomes using my own intelligence and believing in my own abilities with no reference to gender at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    What do you see as the differences, and how does it differ from child to adult in your experience?
    I would give some examples, but i suspect they would be a wall of text. This book actually did a very good job of talking about the patterns of behavior seen by different types and the particular stresses seen by female vs males of each type in the workplace:

http://www.amazon.com/Type-Talk-Work...rds=mbti+books