This thread isn't about me, but @The Great One used to think I was an NT, and now he thinks I'm an SP; I need to figure out the similarities and the differences between the 2 temperaments.
This is how I see the Rationalists (NTs) and the Artisans (SPs) in relation to each other (these points are very open to any changes):
1. Use all the tools at their disposal and will apply a variety of methods or whatever works regardless of past precedents.
2. Are very good at adapting to all kinds of contexts and shaping their surroundings in accordance with their vision.
3. Have good intuitive abilities and are adept at forseeing immanent transformations along with likely effects.
4. Like to think about things and consider a wide range of possibilities before coming to conclusions.
1. SPs prefer things that are oriented towards action and have applications; NTs are okay with purely theoretical subjects.
2. SPs trust their intuitions like an instinct and act on them fast; NTs are more questioning and hypothesizing with their intuitions.
3. SPs are very observant of their surroundings and attentive to external stimuli; NTs live life much more in their heads.
4. SPs tend to be more realistic and have good common sense; NTs can be very metaphysical and shoot off onto crazy theories.
I'm mentioning some SPs and NTs on my friends list to get some good input, and anyone else of any type is also welcome to comment!
NTs: @Fluffywolf @greenfairy @highlander @Ism @LunaLuminosity @Mal+ @Mane @Rasofy @Redbone @Riva
SPs: @Speed Gavroche @superunknown @wheelchairdoug