Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Default Is INTJ the most 'evil' type?

To me this seems very possible. Lots of times in movies it's an INTJ with some ultimate mastermind plan to completely destroy the old systems and revolutionize the world with their own extreme visions of how things should be. Their indomitable willpower and unbreakable determination often seems to be directed towards these kinds of infamous goals.

So, what do you fellows here on the forum think? Is INTJ the most 'evil' type?

MBTI
    INTJ

no ENFJs are more evil cause they don't give me as many handjobs as they give everyone else.
    wails from the crypt.
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

No. Next.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Only if you piss them off to the point of traumatising them. Never raid an INTJs vault. Leave the golden heart in place or die.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”
    Likes cosmic royal liked this post

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    To me this seems very possible. Lots of times in movies it's an INTJ with some ultimate mastermind plan to completely destroy the old systems and revolutionize the world with their own extreme visions of how things should be. Their indomitable willpower and unbreakable determination often seems to be directed towards these kinds of infamous goals.

There is a great deal of valourisation and villification of certain type traits.

What is the villain archetype in fiction though? I know there is the supervillain who is a kind of genius dedicating their gifts to selfish or wicked ends, lex luthor like, but there's also contrasts between intellect and physical strength and main street and wall street in that analysis too.

The contrasts between thinking and feeling types I think is a contrast between whether emotional intability or heartless, cold calculating intellect are the greater evil, those are both maladjusted or maladaptive conceptualisations of type or trait though, unhealthy and negative depictions or extremes of either sort being contrasted.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Feelers are evil.

But the most insidious, not book evil, not movie evil, horrible, evil people i've met have not been INTJ's, most of them have been feelers.

Don't you INTJ's get tired of the "I'm so evil" circle jerk? Most of you are fucking fluffy bunnies under all that pomp.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I don't think this has anything to do with type. Hitler was an INFJ for example. My general sense is that Those with Te dom or aux are in leadership positions where they can cause the most damage.
    Last edited by highlander; 07-20-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Infinite Bubble

Not at all. No type is more "evil" than any other, but like what's already been said, unhealthy Feelers are probably the most dangerous. Fi users especially, in my opinion.

MBTI
    yupp

No. just no. they immature ones piss me off, but i wouldn't call them evil. I love the ones that are more balanced. they're extra cool
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    No, we just do the best job of it when we are.

Seriously, though, Lark has a decent explanation below. Perhaps evil as manifested by other types is just not as entertaining for fictional purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What is the villain archetype in fiction though? I know there is the supervillain who is a kind of genius dedicating their gifts to selfish or wicked ends, lex luthor like, but there's also contrasts between intellect and physical strength and main street and wall street in that analysis too.

The contrasts between thinking and feeling types I think is a contrast between whether emotional intability or heartless, cold calculating intellect are the greater evil, those are both maladjusted or maladaptive conceptualisations of type or trait though, unhealthy and negative depictions or extremes of either sort being contrasted.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...