User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I think they're the coldest, and most calculating. I do think they can be vengeful, but only if it makes sense, and it's really really worth the trouble.

They're big softies though, on the inside. If they don't think you're an idiot and decide you're worth the effort to be in any friendship/relationship with.

I think for a destructive intj, it's more that the end justifies the means - I think feelers probably have a greater ability to cause harm for the sake of causing harm.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

Is INTJ the most 'evil' type?

Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

If evil even exists... then I'd say the most evil could only be narrowed down to dominant feeler types, since they are the ones most aware of their emotional impact on others. ExFJs and IxFPs. But even that is a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    If evil even exists... then I'd say the most evil could only be narrowed down to dominant feeler types, since they are the ones most aware of their emotional impact on others. ExFJs and IxFPs. But even that is a stretch.

That only means that they are best emotional manipulators. However evil and emotional manipulation are not exactly the same thing, emotional manipulation is just one form of evil.

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    That only means that they are best emotional manipulators. However evil and emotional manipulation are not exactly the same thing, emotional manipulation is just one form of evil.
    Wouldn't it also mean they are aware of the suffering of others moreso than an IxTP or ExTJ, and therefore supposedly have a higher moral responsibility to act more wisely when dealing with other's emotions? Almost like the argument regarding how Humans have more awareness over their own instincts and therefore can understand the suffering they inflict on animals unlike the animals themselves when they merely act according to their inner nature, and so Humans have a higher moral responsibility to treat animals according to their own knowledge. Of course, healthiness of the mind is also something that can affect one's actions. So a perfectly healthy and well-off feeling dominant seems like the most evil by my reluctant definition. But I don't think evil exists so I think they're all equally not evil.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

I think they're the coldest, and most calculating. I do think they can be vengeful, but only if it makes sense, and it's really really worth the trouble.
    We're really not, we just appear as cold and calculating because we are quiet and often lost in our thoughts and philosophical mental meanderings. We live in our heads. People don't understand that about us and they just assume that we don't care about anyone or that we're cold. I'm sorry I'm just not listening because I can't! My head just won't shut up. I can't just stare into space and think about nothing. Perhaps INFJs find this concept baffling because they are very meditative people. My brain is constantly full of seemingly unconnected thoughts and concepts.

If anything, we think too much about things, including people. I sometimes feel as if I can read and sense peoples' emotions.

I have been told that I'm hard to read. Personally, I'd rather keep it that way. It's a defense mechanism and one that can come in handy in some situations. Who wants to be read like a book?

They're big softies though, on the inside. If they don't think you're an idiot and decide you're worth the effort to be in any friendship/relationship with.
    Even if I do think you're an idiot, I'm still kind to people. I work in customer service though, so it's like an instinct now.

I think for a destructive intj, it's more that the end justifies the means - I think feelers probably have a greater ability to cause harm for the sake of causing harm.
    A destructive INTj, I imagine, would be lost in their own code of ethics or morals that they would justify their actions. Think of the unabomber or some terrorist writing a manifesto. (We tend to have a lot of the "lone terrorists"). Some INTJs can become so disheartened and angry with the world around them that they may just start isolating themselves more and more until one day they explode. Think Travis Bickle, although I think he's more of an ISFJ.

The "ends justify the means" for INTJs doesn't really exist because we rationalize the law and tend to have our own moral code. It's not worth it to do A because it leads to B. It would be very hard to convince an INTJ that they "wouldn't get caught" because we have already gone through every single possible scenario 900 times over. Our ability to ruminate, overthink and over plan hundreds of scenarios would frighten us into refusing or chickening out eventually.

An unhealthy or "evil" INTJ would become so cynical that they either 1. choose to not care because they are a nihilist or 2. think it's better for the world to do B.

Think of Lenin and the Russian revolution. Why was the royal family assassinated? Because they didn't want them falling into the Nationalist's hands. It's very logical and devoid of vengeance, anger, or emotion. It was done because it was thought that it had to be done at the time for the greater good.

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

From what I've been reading, INTJs and INFJs are the worst enemies to have. Maybe it has to do with the dominant intoverted intuition. I really pissed off an INTJ once. It was mostly a misunderstanding. I had a terrible crush on him. He started rumors about me and slept with my best friend.
    I'm not proud of it but I have engaged in psycological warfare myself a time or two. I actually think my revenge plots were more effective. More personalized

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly777 View Post
    From what I've been reading, INTJs and INFJs are the worst enemies to have. Maybe it has to do with the dominant intoverted intuition. I really pissed off an INTJ once. It was mostly a misunderstanding. I had a terrible crush on him. He started rumors about me and slept with my best friend.
    I'm not proud of it but I have engaged in psycological warfare myself a time or two. I actually think my revenge plots were more effective. More personalized
    Nah I'd watch out more for the SP's than NJ's if you're gonna judge by type in anger.

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

They just punch you in the face. Lol. Give you brain damage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Completely strawmanning here but I'm married to an INTJ and I'm definitely the evil one.