User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    It's not that they can be evil. It's the ideals on what they have in mind. You should ask them what their goal is, and ask if they value a means to an end approach or is it valuing every process for them?
    Can you elaborate I don't get the difference, and the importance between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by JClassic View Post
    Can you elaborate I don't get the difference, and the importance between the two.
    Means to end is favoring the goal in mind. You get to the goal no matter the cost. Te and Fe work this way.
    Valuing the process is more like is the method itself correct based on logic and morals? Is it sound that way? Ti and Fi work this way.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Means to end is favoring the goal in mind. You get to the goal no matter the cost. Te and Fe work this way.
    Valuing the process is more like is the method itself correct based on logic and morals? Is it sound that way? Ti and Fi work this way.
    I operate very much this way, favoring the end goal over the process. What people often forget, though, is that we all have many end goals, all of which must be balanced somehow. It is this that prevents pursuit of a single goal from running amok as those who criticise "ends justify the means" approaches generally fear.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

To me this seems very possible. Lots of times in movies it's an INTJ with some ultimate mastermind plan to completely destroy the old systems and revolutionize the world with their own extreme visions of how things should be.
    You mean ENTJ. INTJs are so scarcely portrayed in entertainment, that I'd be stunned if we were portrayed in such a lead role.

Their indomitable willpower and unbreakable determination often seems to be directed towards these kinds of infamous goals.
    What?? Taking over the world?? That's where are willpower and unbreakable determination is "Often directed?"

This is even dumber than the serial killer thread and might actually take the cake for dumbest thread ever. Do you people seriously go through life thinking these things??

I tend to find that ESTP and ESFPs are terrific at manipulation and lying and no one seems to realize it. I personally see this type of behavior as extremely "evil." Being that I, the INTJ, am apparently the most "evil type" I would know, wouldn't I?

We also have the ENTJs who typically tend to be the "misunderstood conqueror"

ENFJs are always portrayed as sneaky and oily and only out for self interest.

The only characters who seem to be portrayed as heroic are actually the most evil people, from my experience; ESFPs, ESFJs, and ESTPs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

Lol Hitler was an INFJ? I can't imagine a "Feely" type killing millions of people.
    The feeling types are the worst imo, they have the highest body count.

INFJs are extremely ideological people, some of the biggest massacres are done in the name of ideology.

I want to point out that, besides WW1, Hitler never touched another human being. His minion SS army did it for him.

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

I think if I had to name any one function which has caused the most damage to me psychologically and emotionally with the intentions of doing so rather than with the desire to bring about a greater outcome, it'd most definitely be Fi. ISFPs in general are kinda scary and intimidating.

Yes, NFJs may be prone to hitlering, but at least it's just their own ideals being externally realized rather than having some intrinsic motivation to hurt you?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Clearly. There's a reason Momma Nature keeps the Ni-doms outnumbered. The catastrophic potential is too great.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

I wouldn't really call INTJs the most evil type. I believe that everyone has hidden depths, so any type could easily be evil. Though I think evil is a stereotype attached to INTJs.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

No, they(especially the young ones) are often just oblivious/ignorant/notgiveafucktofindout about other peoples feelings and just do their own thing in their preferred way.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ None

No, they(especially the young ones) are often just oblivious/ignorant/notgiveafucktofindout about other peoples feelings and just do their own thing in their preferred way.

I sometimes feel as if I'm the only person who ever does care about the other person's feelings, whether or not they care about mine.