First 12345 Last

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    People mistake lack of 'people focus' for the lack of empathy associated with psychopaths.
    Yes, there is a lot of data to suggest the opposite of the popular thinking on this stuff. A lot of serial killers and dictators are actually very charismatic, and are very focused on charming people. If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to do what they do. No one is going to follow someone who seems like a weirdo to a place where they could potentially murder them without getting caught.

I also think it's interesting that most murders and rapes are not committed by strangers, but by people who knew their victim.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ

I know if something threw me over the edge I'd be the worst person I'd be able to imagine, though I doubt I'll ever get pushed to that point. Even if I did I'd just blow up at everyone I know wfor a while, then probably never talk to anyone again out of shame. :p

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I don't think this has anything to do with type. Hitler was an INFJ for example. My general sense is that Those with Te dom or aux are in leadership positions where they can cause the most damage.
    Lol Hitler was an INFJ? I can't imagine a "Feely" type killing millions of people.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JClassic View Post
    Lol Hitler was an INFJ? I can't imagine a "Feely" type killing millions of people.
    Oh? I suspect Osama bin Laden was, too. I can see an INFJ gone bad quite easily as a religious zealot, pushing their brand of subjective human system on everyone else.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Angry Forevil - The Evilest INFJ You'll Ever Meet.

The feels is reals.

Ha.
    Ha.
    Ha.
    Ha.
    Last edited by Forever; 12-11-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Edited this post for EVIL.
    Likes JClassic liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

All the INTJs I've met have been very polite and friendly in their own way. I haven't met anyone evil...the only person who might've come close was an ENTJ.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

Jim Jones is an ENFJ for the record. Fe can be very manipulative. Sure, Fe can be nice, but Fe can also be the classic definition of wrath.
    Likes JClassic liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Jim Jones is an ENFJ for the record. Fe can be very manipulative. Sure, Fe can be nice, but Fe can also be the classic definition of wrath.
    I think "Feely" types can manipulate other feelers mostly. Most "thinking" types wouldn't find them logical. I can't see myself drinking poisoned fruit punch because an alien space ship is waiting for us on the other side.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    The feels is reals.

Ha.
    Ha.
    Ha.
    Ha.
    I always thought "feely" INFJ people were the loveable cuddle with my teddy bear and stay home to watch lifetime type. So I guess they would be the most evil type. INFJ has the capability of most evil than in my opinion. Scary I am dating two right now. I will have to watch my back with them, can't trust em.

I always thought "feely" INFJ people were the loveable cuddle with my teddy bear and stay home to watch lifetime type. So I guess they would be the most evil type. INFJ has the capability of most evil than in my opinion. Scary I am dating two right now. I will have to watch my back with them, can't trust em.
    It's not that they can be evil. It's the ideals on what they have in mind. You should ask them what their goal is, and ask if they value a means to an end approach or is it valuing every process for them?