123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default INTJs - What Is Your Job?

What's your job? What do you like about it and what do you not like about it.

What do you aspire to in your career in the future?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

A boring one. I will try to change career and pick up programming if lucky this fall.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

WhoCares

A really easy one. I like the $$ it pays for the relative effort I expend. I like that there is no boss and I can be evil undetected. I hate that my personal space is constantly invaded and I am expected to perform on cue. Most of all I hate that it dessicates my soul and makes me seriously consider suicide as a career exit option.

I aspire to a country estate, with tall brick walls, iron gates and a pack of feral dogs. I have it on good authority my dream is only a fortnight away.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    I aspire to a country estate, with tall brick walls, iron gates and a pack of feral dogs. I have it on good authority my dream is only a fortnight away.
    Is this announcing a plan to commit a crime that will land you in prison?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mine's a CEO and partner at a small company he's started a while ago. He has the ambition to make it perfect, sell it off for a lot of money (he has started another side company along with this one and his own consulting business for the odd computer programmer job he gets on the side), and build something new. He's looking into growing that consulting business perhaps with time and getting into real estate. And he is a workaholic, yes.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i my INTJ friend works in big supermarket as a cashier. and you guessed right, he doesent really like it and always complains about some retard customers who cant count money or use a credit card and being tormented by horniness from having to see so many hot chicks all day
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

violaine

INTJ fiancé is at an investment bank. It suits his talents and he thinks it would be counterproductive to work in any other industry given that we live in NYC. I would love to move to Hawaii, but as there's probably nothing he could do there, here we will stay.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

The INTJ madre is a surgeon. She's planning on transitioning into something pertaining to global public health policy in the near future, though.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

I don't have a job yet (since I only just graduated from high school) but I'm majoring in chemical engineering since it makes a lot of money and I'd probably be good at it.

What I really want to do is be an author (and in addition to writing books, also write movies, tv shows, and video games), but since I can't guarantee I'd be successful at that, I plan on getting a job that pays well and then write books in my spare time. If they sell well, I'll write for a living.

There are too many things I want to do (what I mentioned there is only a small fraction of what I wish I could do with my life)...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    INTJ fiancé is at an investment bank. It suits his talents and he thinks it would be counterproductive to work in any other industry given that we live in NYC. I would love to move to Hawaii, but as there's probably nothing he could do there, here we will stay.
    Booz Allen Hamilton have an opening.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr