• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ vs ENTJ

Doctorjuice

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ vs ENTJ:

Thoughts on the video? Let me know what you think!

For Discussion:
1. In general, do you get along better with INTJs or ENTJs?
2. What do you think the differences are between an introvert and extravert?
3. Have you ever had trouble deciding between the two? Why?

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can't see the video, so skipping to the last question.

No, I don't find separating intjs from entjs difficult. Entj from infj e1s or Entj 8s from estps, but 3s, 6s 7s, 9s are easiest to identify - maybe half of all entjs.

Gladly, posters are largely aware of their instinctual stackings, which eliminates needless error/confusion here.

W

WhoCares

INTJ vs ENTJ:

For Discussion:
2. What do you think is the differences are between an introvert and extravert?

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy living in a galaxy far, far away and thinking that cat at the end was pretty cool and I might want to adopt it.

+1 for never living in the moment. I haven't been present on this planet for at least 30yrs. I zoned out right about the time school was no longer about having an afternoon nap and drinking chocolate milk. Adult life continued on the same tedium of people being shitty so I checked out and haven't bothered to return.

I don't get along with either INTJs or ENTJs. All the people I get along with are ENFPs (mostly). INTJ = boring fuck. ENTJ = In my face boring fuck.

Introvert = sorry I'm too busy zoning you out to care.
Extravert = sorry I'm too busy increasing my networks, to think.

Nope they are usually plain as day to me.

Disclaimer - I work in an extremely vapid and superficial industry in which 'all the world's a stage' and every coworker\client a soap opera on legs. This has coloured my view on humanity somewhat.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I prefer other fellow INTJs. If ENTJs, there has to be strong Ni focus in their cognition. There is a point where ENTJ thinking just becomes empty fluff to me, because it lacks the subjective depth introversion offers. This is particularly true for those who over-emphasize Te in their cognition.

Where one derives energy and focus. Introverts are focused on the content in their inner world, their inner perceptions. Extroverts are focused on that which exists outside themselves and that which is around them. I don't think interest in socialization and so on has much bearing on this.

No, never. I've always known I was an introvert. For me the problem was more what kind of introvert I was, as in, what function am I leading with. I typed from INTP to INFP to INTJ. I tend to get INTP on most MBTI tests and since I started with the MBTI, it got confusing from there. Then I figured out that I was an Fi type, and since I know I was introverted, back then, it only made sense I must be Fi-leading. Then I realized that I am not an Ne-Si type, so it became easy to retype as INTJ.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ vs ENTJ:

Is the video yours? If so, I'm more likely to give feedback.

Other ENTJs, for sure. The majority of INTJs are e5s, so we tend to get on like oil and water.

My god the syntax here. :dont:

There's a textbook definition that refers to libido orientation. More practically, though, the biggest difference I sense between myself and my introverted counterparts is the basic attitude towards action. INTJs are more suited towards conceptualizing strategy. ENTJs are more suited towards enacting strategy. Both are capable of assuming either role, but it won't be where they're most comfortable.

Nah.

Doctorjuice

MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=7254]Wind-Up Rex[/MENTION]

Yep! My vid.

So now you don't have to hold back on your critiques. ;)

Good definition for I vs E. I like.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=14757]Doctorjuice[/MENTION] you have a lot of good videos. Adding a number of these to the Media Library

Ki-RBT

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Of the two, I'd tend to get along better with fellow INTJs, but I don't always get along with others of my type in social situations. I tend to feel more at ease with ISFJs, because they tend to balance me out while not being overly extroverted.

codeownage

MBTI Type
ENTP
which of the two personality types would mix best with an ENTP manager in sales?