User Tag List

First 12

Thread: INTJs

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I don't hate INTJs, but neither do I hold them in any particular esteem. Too often I find them boring and annyoing to discuss things with. Their style of discussion seems to revolve around nit-picking the details, while completely missing the main point. They're grand masters of pedantry.

But then again, an INTJ girl broke my heart once, so perhaps I'm being too personal here.
    If she was soooo boring and nit-picky then why was she the one breaking your heart? *snort*

By the way, there are some grammar and spelling errors in your statement. It's annoying not annyoing.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    If she was soooo boring and nit-picky then why was she the one breaking your heart? *snort*
    Because we had many common interests; and NFs generally have a tendency to overlook flaws of their beloved for quite some time. And the simple fact she was quite charming in many ways. I don't think she's a bad person, just somebody not compatible with me.

That's actually what made the seperation harder to bear(and today Im still hurting over it); she didn't do anything bad to me. We just simply operated on different wave lengths.

By the way, there are some grammar and spelling errors in your statement. It's annoying not annyoing.
    Thanks, I'll fix it whenever I feel like it. Untill then, just put up with it.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think I am a good judge of character and have been told I don't take any crap.
    Upon meeting new people I can tell you pretty soon who is of a shady character or has a major issue of some sort.

I also don't have much time for people who I meet and know within minutes that I'll never be good friends with. This could be a flaw but with age (ugh) I do try to initiate more small talk with these people. I think maybe they will surprise me and there is something to learn from everyone. My life is all about the route of most purpose. I wouldn't never date a bad boy, though I'd probably enjoy the fights, it's just going to make my life harder in the long run.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    I think I am a good judge of character and have been told I don't take any crap.
    Upon meeting new people I can tell you pretty soon who is of a shady character or has a major issue of some sort.
    I have noticed that many INFJ's are also good in judging the character. Maybe it's a Ni thing?

MBTI
    nnnn

Lol, nottaprettygal. :p

Quote Originally Posted by cn1234567890 View Post
    One of the things I like about the ones I know is their ability to see through bullshit and not put up with it. I don't know that many INTJs so I was wondering if this is a little gift that they all possess.
    Yes, it looks like that is typical for INTJs.

It is wonderful when INTJ is on your side but if he/she is not, many problems in comunication can emerge from this.

Because of this people can see us as cold,too analyitical,hostile,merciless and totally rude because many social rules say we should have patience for that bullshit, plus many other things.

But I would never exchange my MBTI type for something else.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Because of this people can see us as cold,too analyitical,hostile,merciless and totally rude because many social rules say we should have patience for that bullshit, plus many other things.
    This has happened to me on occasion. People try to spin their story to make themselves look better. I don't have time for games. I call them out on it, point blank.

MBTI
    INTJ

Luckily that detector helps me avoid stepping in it, murmuring my sig line and walking away..
    What a waste of life..