User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Didn't your mothers teach you not to fling poop?!?!?

It's not nice, and it stinks and it makes us cower at the thought of honestly confronting you again, (that, or it makes us absolutely livid, and puts us in an NF_U attack-all-you-cold-heartless-insecure-bastards-to-a-hot-and-fiery-emotional-warfare -hell ).
    Little Asian Girl...

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Lol, but I totally feel Carolyn's point.

It's ironic, for a bunch of Rationals, you guys, (in general), sure do seem to get your emotional feathers so easily ruffled, when a criticism, no matter how slight or sincere, is thrown out there at you, and for reasons not entirely clear to me, these criticisms/observations seem to be simultaneously detected by you, and instantaneously, somehow perceived/translated/processed as a threat.

And then comes the communal flinging of NT intellectual poop and personal insults at the person who posed the criticism/observation/question!!!

Didn't your mothers teach you not to fling poop?!?!?

It's not nice, and it stinks and it makes us cower at the thought of honestly confronting you again, (that, or it makes us absolutely livid, and puts us in an NF_U attack-all-you-cold-heartless-insecure-bastards-to-a-hot-and-fiery-emotional-warfare -hell ).
    Muahahahaha...I think you and I will be interpreted as partners-in-crime soon!

Here's another question: If what I said is totally inaccurate and crazy, why did people react so strongly against it and freak out at me? Hmm...are we in the NF forum!?

But it is really comforting to know that we are not the only ones that flip out. Next time an NT accuses us of flipping out, we'll just gently lead him right over here.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Little Asian Girl...
    Yeah, she'll fuck your shit up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Beine View Post
    Muahahahaha...I think you and I will be interpreted as partners-in-crime soon!
    Who, us?

Nah... No way!!!

You====> + <==== Me

Just joking!!!!

You====><==== Me
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    xNFP

Who, us?

Nah... No way!!!

You====> + <==== Me

Just joking!!!!

You====><==== Me

PROST! Zum Wohl!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENTP

Lol, Hammurabi's code much?!?!?

Note to self: NT's are keeping mental tabs

We demand center stage and are appalled when we get rotten tomatoes thrown at us.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

Oberon

I've been going back through posts trying to find that graphic, and I can't seem to. Can you post it again, please?

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    We demand center stage and are appalled when we get rotten tomatoes thrown at us.
    Awwww, sorry.

MBTI
    INTP

Frankly my annoyance was based around the fact that we've had the discussion around logic v. emotions half a dozen times a week, then you storm in and proclaim the topic like it's this totally revolutionary viewpoint.

NT's tend to believe logic the highest form of expression while failing to always be logical? OMG SHOCKING! What? We tend to suppress emotion? AN IDEA I HAD NEVER CONSIDERED!

Oh plus you came off like an ass while doing it.
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I've been going back through posts trying to find that graphic, and I can't seem to. Can you post it again, please?
    Ah, no problem toots!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Priam View Post
    Frankly my annoyance was based around the fact that we've had the discussion around logic v. emotions half a dozen times a week, then you storm in and proclaim the topic like it's this totally revolutionary viewpoint.

NT's tend to believe logic the highest form of expression while failing to always be logical? OMG SHOCKING! What? We tend to suppress emotion? AN IDEA I HAD NEVER CONSIDERED!

Oh plus you came off like an ass while doing it.
    Oh geez...stop taking everything so seriously. It's not like a put a gun to your head or something.

Besides, I am new, so I didn't know that you had the discussion a dozen times a week. Blah.

But if I really offended you terribly and disturbed you to the core of your being, I do apologize.

You know what you need? Someone should swing you around in the air and make you feel like you're flying. Then you would feel betta.

But if you guys EVER come storming into NF Idealist again and causing a scene....

If we are nice and considerate, we are stupid pushovers looking for burnout. And if we are full of fire, we are asses. BLAH. You guys are never happy.