• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT Anthems

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
WFB? The association should be implicit.

I blame public education.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Wait... it's William F. Buckley, who was a noted fan of Bach and "often signed his name as "WFB." [Wikipedia]

Well, in my defense, William F. Buckley, Jr. was the first name which popped into my head when I saw WFB... but I don't think I should be expected to know he was a big fan of Bach, particularly since I'm not a big fan of his.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Female of the Species - Space (NTP)
House of Fun - Madness (ENTP)
Round and Round - Dead or Alive (ENTP)
Safety Dance - Men Without Hats (INTJ)
Dancing with Myself - Gen X (NTP)
Mr. Brightside - the Killers (NTP)
You Belong to Me - the Misfits (NTJ)
Make a Circuit with Me - the Polecats (INTJ)

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Wait... it's William F. Buckley, who was a noted fan of Bach and "often signed his name as "WFB."
Yes. That third movement opened Buckley's Firing Line, the longest-running program of its kind on television. The bit about public schools was a hint.

autumn

MBTI Type
eNFP
That's the funny thing... Bach was an unbelievably pious and God-loving man... (does that go against being NT? very hard question... since everyone seems to think we're robots... let's read Arthur C. Clarke and find out)

It may go against the stereotype, but not against the reality, at least in many cases of which I know.

autumn

jungie

MBTI Type
ENFP
INTP anthem - Radiohead - Packt like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box

My INTP ex husband used to listen to it aaaaallll the time - he didn't like any other Radiohead.

Oh wait, maybe it was relating to me?? "I'm a reasonable man. Get off my case... Get off my case...: :D

jungie

MBTI Type
ENFP
He he Radiohead is just an Uber band generally
Has anyone attempted to profile Thom Yorke?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Thom Yorke - INFP