User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Haha, yep, I've thought about this too. It would be so much better than that "what's your sign?" crap. I could be like "look, this book says you and I are PERFECT for each other."
    I've done that. Really. A couple of times... I thought it would make them give me a (bigger) chance, if the odds are not against us! Ahaha... It was funny, but the relationships themselves didn't work out too perfect. However, they were ENFPs, not ENTPs (which I consider the best fit for me, although I have limited experience). ENTPs are just so cool, and I have some T tendencies too, so I can reason/argue with them nicely. As a J I'm used to take care of the mess ENTPs can make of things

MBTI
    IntP

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    I made the massive mistake of dating two xSTJ's and it was the worst thing I ever did...
    At the same time? Uh huh. I could see how that could end up being a massive mistake... [j/k]

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    I don't think I could quite deal with an INFP. With an INTP I know that my partner generally thinks a lot like me, so the introversion won't be a bad thing at all...
    My husband tested as ENTP, we've been together for 18 years, married 17. We generally think a lot alike, which works out well in terms of parenting and such. We also both tend to not pay attention to the details of life... which can lead to problems (the light bill not getting paid, for example.)

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom View Post
    As a J I'm used to take care of the mess ENTPs can make of things
    As an INTP married to an ENTP, I can attest to the messes we both make as we go through life creating major headaches in our home life - at least whenever one of us looks up and takes notice... often neither of us notices until company is scheduled to come over.

MBTI
    ENTP

I've had a few situations with ESTPs that were pretty much entirely lust based. I've also had a few bouts with ISFJs that never really went anywhere. To me, the kind of women that I tend to actually fall for are NFs, with NFJs being the most serious (and probably, potentially the most rewarding).
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."--George Carlin

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --Albert Einstein

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I like to date big boobs xD
    First real ENTP in the bunch.

I've found that ENTPs are just like ESTPs in this particular area. The only difference is that they are more interesting to talk to and more fun for people of the gender they're not attracted to...
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Mania View Post
    I've had a few situations with ESTPs that were pretty much entirely lust based. I've also had a few bouts with ISFJs that never really went anywhere. To me, the kind of women that I tend to actually fall for are NFs, with NFJs being the most serious (and probably, potentially the most rewarding).
    Love ESTPs but yeah...they are just fun.A at the end of the day I just find myself wanting to throw a book at their head.......

NFJ males give me the heebie jeebies as far as relationships go...not sure why?

"I've found that ENTPs are just like ESTPs in this particular area. The only difference is that they are more interesting to talk to and more fun for people of the gender they're not attracted to... "

You're not kidding.

MBTI
    intp

NFs and NTs. Although I have attracted SJs, those do not work out for anything long term.
    roles, roles . . .
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I tend to attract more J girls.
    I prefer to date P girls though- they are more laidback and don't take things as seriously and are less controlling.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm not sure why, but I'm usually attracted to ESFJ's...something about the kindheartedness (that I lack sometimes) just gets me. But I actually got to know one ESFJ I was previously attracted to and found that although we got along, we were better off as friends and nothing else. He looked a the world in too much of a...positive way? He was very organized and structured and always had a plan. The more I spoke to him the less I was attracted, however I still felt very fortunate to meet him.

As for the current ESFJ I'm interested, I would say he is on the light side of the spectrum. I would say it would work out quite nicely.

ISTJ's...hmm, no. Just not for me, at least. Too much of something I can't put my finger on.