• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Does this person write and debate like you

carcrater

MBTI Type
JOGK
Enneagram
Find
I posted this in the NF section hoping it would garner a response but upon another reflection I thought this person is more likely to be an NT. I am friends with the blogger and part of my assignment is assessing their style of debate. So if you guys could help me a bit, that's be great.

News with more News

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Looks like an ISTP.
I would agree. It certainly sounds like a Ti dom to me - and ISTP seems more likely than INTP.

Are you a Kiwi [MENTION=14231]carcrater[/MENTION]?

Dudesowin

MBTI Type
INTP
I would agree. It certainly sounds like a Ti dom to me - and ISTP seems more likely than INTP.

Are you a Kiwi [MENTION=14231]carcrater[/MENTION]?

What is a Kiwi?

The difference I see in INTP and ISTP is that an ISTP doesn't just play his side of the game he hits all the angles then hands you the double edged sword and says hit it if you can I dare you I want to see this. Pragmatic style of debate.

carcrater

MBTI Type
JOGK
Enneagram
Find
Hi guys, thanks for your feedback. Yes I am from New Zealand :) and the informal nickname for us is Kiwis (alluding to the Kiwi bird). Thank you guys for helping me. I never really considered some elements. You're all awesome.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hi guys, thanks for your feedback. Yes I am from New Zealand :) and the informal nickname for us is Kiwis (alluding to the Kiwi bird). Thank you guys for helping me. I never really considered some elements. You're all awesome.
Oh yay, another Kiwi! I'm one too BTW. :)