First 1234 Last

Kerr Avon (Blake's 7)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Kerr Avon (Blake's 7)
    Yes! I liked him, but few people I know, online or IRL, even remember that series.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Rigg from the Pathfinder series by OSC ENTJ

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I think Case from Neuromancer might be an INTP.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

They make better antagonists...

But at a long shot I think perhaps Edward Elric and Colonel Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist might be NT's. Mustang ENTJ and Edward I'm not so sure, but some have typed him as INTJ.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Dexter (the serial killer)

Although he is obviously a broken fictional character that doesn't adhere to the rules very well (in that he sometimes is very INTP and other times very INTJ and one could make a good case for both of those choices even though cognative wise, INTP and INTJ are extremely different from one and other.) I think it is at least safe to say he is NT.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

*cough*Tony Stark*cough* as ENTJ, much?

Dexter (Dexter TV series) could be an NT but I could equally see him as an ST. I lean ISTP for him more than I do INTP or INTJ. His thinking pattern matches that of TiSe more than it does NiTe. Most of all though, his childhood seems to be focused around issues concerning Fe.

Yes, Loki in Thor is definitely an NT and definitely an INTJ! Lelouch from Code Geass is also an INTJ.

I wouldn't consider Lisbeth Salander an NT though. She's most likely an Se type.

NT protagonists aren't that uncommon at all. It just seems to depend on the story.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post

I wouldn't consider Lisbeth Salander an NT though. She's most likely an Se type.
    You mean, she's a brilliant ISTP along the lines of Sherlock Holmes? I can see that. I think it's really easy to see a character that's an enneagram 5 and go "NT"", but I think that might not always be the case. That being said, she is awesome.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    You mean, she's a brilliant ISTP along the lines of Sherlock Holmes? I can see that. I think it's really easy to see a character that's an enneagram 5 and go "NT"", but I think that might not always be the case. That being said, she is awesome.
    She might even be an Se dominant but it's some time since I watched the movie so it's hard to judge from that perspective. With that said, I don't think she's an NT.

Another NT hero is The Hulk though. Bruce Banner is a pretty stereotype INTP.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post

Another NT hero is The Hulk though. Bruce Banner is a pretty stereotype INTP.
    Yup. Repressed inferior Fe rage? Check!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78