• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] "Your intelligence is quite attractive..."

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, I'm glad you asked! It is an acronym for Open Casket Materialâ„¢. I am hoping that this new expression will replace calling someone "hot" because that is so 20th century. It pretty much means the same thing, though. But please, spread the usage of the phrase! It could be my life's work!!! A small seed could plant the biggest of trees.

:laugh:

Good to know!

Dufflepud

MBTI Type
ENTP
as intelligence, even high intelligence isn't typically associated with attractiveness.

Really? That's the first thing I look for in a relationship, and IMO a mediocre looking person with high intelligence makes a much better partner than an extremely gorgeous, stupid person. Obviously the two aren't mutually exclusive, but I definitely weight intelligence higher than most physical features, especially if it's a flavor of intelligence I really appreciate.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Dude why would you necro this s**t f****n thread? It was one of the worst things I ever read on this forum, yet compelling in a car crash kind of way.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
for reals i gots no stomach for it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny Ghost

I'd have mixed feelings. I'd be very flattered that someone thought of me as highly intelligent since its one of the qualities I value the most. But I'd also wonder, if he was just saying that to find something attractive about me because physically I don't quite measure up. I'd also think of it as kind of an odd remark, as intelligence, even high intelligence isn't typically associated with attractiveness.

I find intelligence far more attractive than physical beauty. For me, beauty is what's inside.

Sunny Ghost

I feel highly complimented when someone flatters my intelligence rather than my physical appearance.

I'm actually slightly offended when all anyone has to say to me is that I'm physically attractive. I'd prefer to be thought of as more than a pretty face.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had no idea anyone necroed this thread once before.