Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    What does a 140+ IQ suggest?
    Good education.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Of course, this doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. Arrogance and pompousness, perhaps (both traits that I'm completely comfortable with), but not intelligence.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Good education.
    And/or too much free time

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    And/or too much free time
    And/or luck. And/or etc.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ISTP

What does a 140+ IQ suggest?
    I think your statement suggests, just like the rest of what others like Rasofy has pointed out, that you are overly subscribed to public evaluation. Have you ever considered that what people think will not make a bit of difference once you step away from your computer?

Also I don't think an IQ of 140 or more suggests what you mean. It doesn't mean a person is special or even especially intelligent, only that they are in a high percentile of the population when it comes to pattern recognition, which is of very little practical value.

What does a 140 IQ suggest?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

So, if I'm "not intelligent" then (which is ridiculous seeing how I seem to be the only one who thinks about this shit, which makes my thinking very innovative), why did she say my intelligence was attractive? Could it be that what she actually meant that my LACK of intelligence was attractive to cover for her low self-esteem? It can't be because I'm actually unintelligent, because that will bring me back to the said idea of being the only person who thinks about this sort of thing and that, in turn, makes me a misunderstood genius.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    So, if I'm "not intelligent" then (which is ridiculous seeing how I seem to be the only one who thinks about this shit, which makes my thinking very innovative), why did she say my intelligence was attractive? Could it be that what she actually meant that my LACK of intelligence was attractive to cover for her low self-esteem? It can't be because I'm actually unintelligent, because that will bring me back to the said idea of being the only person who thinks about this sort of thing and that, in turn, makes me a misunderstood genius.
    Well she could be stupid and/or a poor judge, and mistakenly think a person of average intelligence is very intelligent*. Why are you ascribing so much authority to her opinion?

In any case, just be glad and play up to it.

*Hypothetical in all senses.

garbage

She could've been sarcastic, in which case I'd be hurt and perhaps lash out at her.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    Uniqueness is not the same as innovation. Any conspiracy theorist can claim to be the only one thinking his thoughts. You may be highly intelligent, but neither your posts on this thread, nor an IQ test score, nor the casual remark of some girl we know nothing about proves that. Moreover, you don't need to prove your intelligence to us, or to her. Only you can gauge whether she was flattering, joking, exaggerating, or being genuine, since only you were there.

What I can say is that if you get this wrapped around the axle over every little comment offered in similar circumstances, you will have no energy left to assess the situation rationally, much less to enjoy yourself.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...