User Tag List

First 234

Enneagram
    9w8

Thank you Wind-up Rex, I will certianly check with those gals!

Within,

That is far too messy and sloppy and not very economical. He has missed the heart area and attacked the guts. That tin man has attacked the wrong area. I'm telling ya, he needs to go for the chest cavity. It makes a bad stink [like a sewer] when you attack the gut area. Instead of an axe, he needs a nice sharp ring dagger, or a short sword.

Also, why would anyone mess up a house like that? [unless, the wallpaper drove them to it].

Do you know how much it will cost to clean that? Too sloppy and haphazard. There are far more subtle, cleaner methods.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Society

1. disclaimer: i absolutely hate the whole notion of typing people based on vibes or resonance or vague notions of similarity... with that in mind...

2. from what is probably a way too limited enough of familiarity with you and your writing to make any assestment, you do resonate more of INTJ "flavor" then INFJ, a.k.a. you remind me more of the INTJs i've known then of the INFJs i've known.

for whatever that might be worth.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    2. from what is probably a way too limited enough of familiarity with you and your writing to make any assestment, you do resonate more of INTJ "flavor" then INFJ, a.k.a. you remind me more of the INTJs i've known then of the INFJs i've known.
    FWIW, I would say just the opposite. As they say, though, it is the journey that is important, not the destination.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...