User Tag List

First 1757656667686977 Last

Results 661 to 670 of 871

Thread: Ask an INTJ

  1. #661
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    Had there been more than one solid INFP endorsement it might have seemed worth it. I nominate you to start it Coriolis.
    Nice try, but I lack the necessary experience/frame of reference. An INTJ/INTP thread, on the other hand . . . but I think there are already a couple. As someone observed, they peter out much more readily.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  2. #662
    lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    It would make my tummy hurt, if that thread was started.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #663
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    It would make my tummy hurt, if that thread was started.
    Those reluctant INFPs just need someone like Mia to drag them out of their shells. Once the festivities start, I don't doubt that adequate INTJ interest will be forthcoming. (The whole "build it and they will come" mentality.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Those reluctant INFPs just need someone like Mia to drag them out of their shells. Once the festivities start, I don't doubt that adequate INTJ interest will be forthcoming. (The whole "build it and they will come" mentality.)
    Does that include the INTJs wearing baseball uniforms?...

  5. #665
    lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    A menace of INTJ's is a scary thought indeed.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #666
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    @EJCC,
    I think INTJs are trickier than INTPs because they tend to mix ''trolling'' with a high dose of seriousness. They are usually making a point indirectly. I call that semi trolling. When done right, it is beautiful. There's no easy way to tell - you need to understand the other person well.
    INTPs do that too, but we are usually more blatant. Among other reasons, I guess our tolerance for interpretive deviation is significantly smaller.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  7. #667
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    @EJCC,
    I think INTJs are trickier than INTPs because they tend to mix ''trolling'' with a high dose of seriousness. They are usually making a point indirectly. I call that semi trolling. When done right, it is beautiful. There's no easy way to tell - you need to understand the other person well.
    INTPs do that too, but we are usually more blatant. Among other reasons, I guess our tolerance for interpretive deviation is significantly smaller.
    I also think INTJs troll far less than INTPs do. Sometimes I'll see an NF laugh at what an INTJ posted, not realizing the INTJ was serious, the INTJ actually believes the crazy stance they are taking.

    See INTJ Forum for further details. Whole lotta serious-crazy over there.

  8. #668
    defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I also think INTJs troll far less than INTPs do. Sometimes I'll see an NF laugh at what an INTJ posted, not realizing the INTJ was serious, the INTJ actually believes the crazy stance they are taking.

    See INTJ Forum for further details. Whole lotta serious-crazy over there.
    I spent some time on the INTJ Forums.... from the parts I frequented, they were no more or less nonsensical than people in general can be.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

    Johari -- Nohari

    Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

  9. #669
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    I spent some time on the INTJ Forums.... from the parts I frequented, they were no more or less nonsensical than people in general can be.
    Heh, go read some threads on feminism at INTJf.

  10. #670
    defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Heh, go read some threads on feminism at INTJf.
    I... would really rather not. *shudders*
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

    Johari -- Nohari

    Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] What the hell is an INTJ?
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
  2. [INTJ] asking for a raise from an intj boss... tips appreciated!
    By lostlanguage in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:02 AM
  3. Ask an INTJ, get a terse answer
    By Haphazard in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:57 PM
  4. Ask an INTJ... get the RIGHT answer
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:38 PM
  5. [INTJ] Have you ever been stalked by an INTJ / INTJs have you ever stalked someone
    By Natrushka in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO