Where can I find one of you?

<3 Just an innocent NFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    The ether holds many secrets.
    True, but a full-length Friday the 13th screenplay I wrote in middle school is also thankfully in the ether. Sometimes the right stuff ends up in purgatory.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    <3 Just an innocent NFP.
    Lier. schoo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGua...ailpage#t=177s
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    The ether holds many secrets.

For science!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Dear INTJs:

<3 Just an innocent NFP.
    I'm in Walmart a lot.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I'd written a long, deeply thought-out answer to your questions (which were excellent, btw), but my browser crashed and it was lost to the ether.

i share your pain... huxley you are doomed to have an unanswered question
    Enneagram: Type 5, Dual Wing, SX/SP Instinct, Tritype 5-3w2-9w8
    MBTI: INTP

Like a Baws

Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 63.16% Sensing (S) 36.84%
    Thinking (T) 70.37% Feeling (F) 29.63%
    Perceiving (P) 56.61% Judging (J) 43.39%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Dear INTJs:

<3 Just an innocent NFP.
    If I'm not at work, I'm usually at home, which by the virtues of GPS/googlemaps errors, cannot easily be found.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I'm sorry that this is a stupid question, but it relates to Si vs. Ni, I think.

How the hell can I tell if an INTJ is trolling?? (In real life or on the forum.)

Part of the reason why I have such a hard time with it, is that there never seems to be the wink-and-smirk tone that NTPs have when they troll -- i.e. letting their troll flag fly, and declaring "So what if I'm trolling? Let's see you try and do something about it! Let the games begin!" Whereas INTJs will be ambiguous, and sometimes very thorough. I've seen INTJs mimic their own behavior were they to be in shadow mode, or an Ni-Fi loop, and I've seen them maintain very subtle tones for pages upon pages on the forum, never losing the mask.

But the thing is... other xNTJs seem to have a very easy time telling when they're trolling. It's like another language.

Teach me that language, please!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I'm sorry that this is a stupid question, but it relates to Si vs. Ni, I think.

How the hell can I tell if an INTJ is trolling?? (In real life or on the forum.)

Part of the reason why I have such a hard time with it, is that there never seems to be the wink-and-smirk tone that NTPs have when they troll -- i.e. letting their troll flag fly, and declaring "So what if I'm trolling? Let's see you try and do something about it! Let the games begin!" Whereas INTJs will be ambiguous, and sometimes very thorough. I've seen INTJs mimic their own behavior were they to be in shadow mode, or an Ni-Fi loop, and I've seen them maintain very subtle tones for pages upon pages on the forum, never losing the mask.

But the thing is... other xNTJs seem to have a very easy time telling when they're trolling. It's like another language.

Teach me that language, please!
    Hmmm...

All I can really tell you is that it's about holding as many possibilities (i.e., perspectives) in one's mind as one can.

Our joy literally comes from playing these multiple possibilities off one another, because, in reality, we probably have a fully array of complex opinions about each one of them, and expressing the entirety of our opinions would be inconvenient, as, to do so would require pages, essays, books even, and so, rather than express them in full, we just play around with them by referring to them rather obliquely, and allowing our dear readers to either figure it out on their own, or not. Those who can, we let into our inner circle. Those who cannot, well...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Hmmm...

All I can really tell you is that it's about holding as many possibilities (i.e., perspectives) in one's mind as one can.

Our joy literally comes from playing these multiple possibilities off one another, because, in reality, we probably have a fully array of complex opinions about each one of them, and expressing the entirety of our opinions would be inconvenient, as, to do so would require pages, essays, books even, and so, rather than express them in full, we just play around with them by referring to them rather obliquely, and allowing our dear readers to either figure it out on their own, or not. Those who can, we let into our inner circle. Those who cannot, well...
    Yes, what he said.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni