User Tag List

First 2230313233344282 Last

Thread: Ask an INTJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    What do your daydreams 'look' like, and how often [if at all] do you end up in this state?

For me, this usually happens when I'm bored. And being bored is somewhat easy to be in, especially if I'm in a lecture room
    For me, it often happens when I have to do something I really don't want to do, and that is not sufficiently engaging mentally. I suppose that is similar to being bored. I will often find myself thinking about some upcoming plans, or remembering a good story I saw/read and trying to fill in the gaps, or extend it in some way, rather like fanfiction. Sometimes I have several mental threads going at once, which can be mentally hectic, and it can be hard to focus on just one of them at a time.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dearest INTJ`s

Do you play video games, if so please post your age as well and title of the game you play. tanks

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    Dearest INTJ`s

Do you play video games, if so please post your age as well and title of the game you play. tanks
    Yes, but not much. Twenty one years old. Halo/Left 4 dead/Minecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    What do your daydreams 'look' like, and how often [if at all] do you end up in this state?

For me, this usually happens when I'm bored. And being bored is somewhat easy to be in, especially if I'm in a lecture room
    I daydream a lot when I'm bored, trying to fall asleep, in the tub, driving in the car (hey, I can multitask), working out, etc. It's what I do when my mind isn't being engaged by real life. I'll make up stories, make lists of my favorite/least favorite things and why, think about my world view/how I would answer unexpected questions, and think about unrealistic what-if scenarios (like what I would do if: the world were taken over by zombies/I could meet my favorite author/I could travel through time).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

I've successfully angered an INTJ in much the same way INTJs harass INFPs.

Will, as an INTJ, this person learn from the experience and come to learn the wrongs of his harassing ways, or was all for naught?
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

MBTI
    INTJ

Dearest INTJ`s

25yr
    StarCraft II
    Close to two months since previous time tho.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by tkae. View Post
    I've successfully angered an INTJ in much the same way INTJs harass INFPs.

Will, as an INTJ, this person learn from the experience and come to learn the wrongs of his harassing ways, or was all for naught?
    He is very likely to learn from the experience - but not what you wanted him to learn.

Banned

Dearest INTJ`s

Yes, lots and lots.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by outmywindow View Post
    Why are you so damn weird? And I mean you personally, not "you" as a collective term for all INTJs.
    Quote Originally Posted by outmywindow View Post
    Why are you so damn weird? And I mean you personally, not "you" as a collective term for all INTJs.
    Hello. I usualy ask this same question about the whole pool of people who aren't INTJ. Then I have this huge paradox in my head, that is.. ok, there were this time on human history when mankind developed language. The point of language is to allow the communication of ideas between peers to maximize each one adaptation and performance during life, and if it is so, I cannot stop wondering why are you so damned complicated with the language... (and come on, I do Love Poetry!)

To understand an INTJ you just will have to keep in your mind that:

• When we want or need something we will say it, directly to the point.
    • Sometimes we will get shy, because you just get mad at us when we are sincere (because you do prefer the fantasy and lies that lie in your head).
    • Flirting is a kind of human "disease" that we don't get.. it seems unnecessary and bureocratic. When you like someone you should be allowed to say that with words or other simple and evident actions.
    • Sometimes we feel that you are human, and we are uber-human.
    • We have this giant organization scheme of how the world works. Please ask us about something, we will have an answer for everything (we do love to talk and learn).
    • We feel that most of the people are in a certain way predictable.
    • We sometimes look at you as if we were in an ethology class because you have those kind of little rituals and small talk that reminds us non human animals responding to stimuly; "Hello, ho are you? I am fine thanks (come on.. are you ??? realyyyy? always?!)".
    • When you are acting we are thinking.
    • We are very trustful, we hate to lie, and will rarely do it.
    • Be honest with us, we will get in loop if we miss the point of something or do not understand why you did something. If we stink, please tell us that we stink, and we will finally understand why you leave.

Our feelings are different than yours, we don't get hurt in the same way that you are.

well.. maybe not all of 'we', but the "statistic" 'we'.

sorry about my English btw.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Lots..

Hitman, Starcraft, Silent Hill...