User Tag List

First 1321222324253373 Last

Thread: Ask an INTJ

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Does it suck being less creative than INTPs?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I just think we find other outlets/ways of expressing creativity.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I don't have this problem, so no.

MBTI
    INTJ

BW: Your point is interesting, but can you clarify further - put some meat on the bones, so to speak? What exactly is going to overload the T?
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    The INTJ's Ni will generate far more ideas than the Te could process.
    Yes. I have misgivings about reaching out farther with Ni than I can deductively connect with Te. But its the reaching into the expanse that is the most fun.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think I have a good amount of confidence when it comes to interaction with you guys, however I do have one question. This has been bothering me for a little while and it's been weird to try to get my head around.

How can I tell if one of you is interested in me? This would be especially helpful to hear from the women here. I have a good idea of what some of the hints are in my head, but I'd like to refine my understanding of it to be more accurate. Thank you. I ask this because you guys rock.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I think I have a good amount of confidence when it comes to interaction with you guys, however I do have one question. This has been bothering me for a little while and it's been weird to try to get my head around.

How can I tell if one of you is interested in me? This would be especially helpful to hear from the women here. I have a good idea of what some of the hints are in my head, but I'd like to refine my understanding of it to be more accurate. Thank you. I ask this because you guys rock.
    What are some of the signals you are getting from her?
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well so far on my list of hints that hint at being interested I have-

Still wants to talk to me and enjoys it, reveals intimate details about herself, asks advice about personal issues.

I realize that these are all pretty obvious clues, but I was wondering if there was something more. Something that tells me she wants to take it "to the next level" perhaps in a relationship. We are just good friends right now. In the past this interest has been obvious to me with the TJ girls I know, with them suddenly throwing out sexual innuendos and jokes left and right all the while being flirty. But is there something more, is there some subtle way of knowing?

Or am I just fine. >_>
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'd just relax for a bit and let things progress. You're right in the last part you wrote, at least for me. I may be a terrible flirt, but I make up for it with directness. When I want something 'more', I'm definately not subtle about it lol I think some of my famous one liners include (no lie):

- 'If you come over here right now, I'm going to seduce you'.
    - 'Why haven't you tried to kiss me yet?'
    - 'I love you and don't want to spend my life without you'. (Completely wasted on a heartless iNTP lol)
    Embrace the possibilities.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well so far on my list of hints that hint at being interested I have-

Still wants to talk to me and enjoys it, reveals intimate details about herself, asks advice about personal issues.

I realize that these are all pretty obvious clues, but I was wondering if there was something more. Something that tells me she wants to take it "to the next level" perhaps in a relationship. We are just good friends right now. In the past this interest has been obvious to me with the TJ girls I know, with them suddenly throwing out sexual innuendos and jokes left and right all the while being flirty. But is there something more, is there some subtle way of knowing?

Or am I just fine. >_>
    As an INTJ you're going to want her to choose you. Especially for a relationship. It sounds like she has already chosen you as a close friend, maybe she really just doesn't have room in her life for a relationship?

I agree though that those signals (reveals intimate details about herself, asks advice about personal issues) go hand in hand with having a relationship on the next level with INTJs.

I don't know about anything subtle though. Maybe how she talks about your future together?

I'm pretty sure that a female INTJ could say a lot more about this though.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    - 'I love you and don't want to spend my life without you'. (Completely wasted on a heartless iNTP lol)
    lol
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin