User Tag List

First 210111213142262 Last

Thread: Ask an INTJ

MBTI
    INxJ

I agree. Most of the INTJ females I know, like to mind their own business. Myself included. Female politics is vast battlefield of crazy. I wish to take no part.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

1. where would i find an INTJ female on a college campus???

2. i swear that i know "social" INTJs... they literally are just diabolical at creating the right perceptions of themselves and gaining the right allies etc. they are I's for sure, yet they use their masterminded ness to much more intelligently get some of the same things the SPs want out of life...

ex: the SP wants to party, get the women etc, yet i know an INTJ who simply is much smarter at getting these things...and he wants THESE things....am i just mistyping?

3. how can i externally tell an INTJ apart from an ISTJ?

4. do you really judge people only on their "capability". ie: sometimes INTJs i know like me fine enough, others seem to dislike only because to them im "incapable" (incapable of what is up to them)

MBTI
    nnnn

3. how can i externally tell an INTJ apart from an ISTJ?

I have an ISTJ friend...she always looks totally put together in a refined, feminine, but classic style (you know, matching colours, matching shoes...)...I notice that a lot of girls wear that style. My own style is decidedly more quirky and I probably never really look 100% put together. ISTJs are probably less awkward than we are. Less weird, definitely. But this will clearly remain a tricky thing.

4. do you really judge people only on their "capability". ie: sometimes INTJs i know like me fine enough, others seem to dislike only because to them im "incapable" (incapable of what is up to them)

Could you give me a concrete example?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Babylon, you sure you're not talking about ENTPs in #2? or ISTPs, for that matter?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    nnnn

Could be INTJs, though, as the tactical masterminds we are.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Babylon, you sure you're not talking about ENTPs in #2? or ISTPs, for that matter?
    well i may have typed him wrong:

but i know a self typed physics/engineering weird hillarious inventions Ne dom ENTP .....and the "INTJ" in question is WAAAAAY different.

as for ISTP....this person is 100000% Ni...yet they use all their intelligence for some of the shallowest of things lol thats why im here shocked and asking about it!

he's definatly not an ENTJ...he takes lots of time to recharge, also a lot of his "image" is "built" and not necisarily "real" extroversion...

is this normal or should i say, possible intj behaviour?

MBTI
    ENFJ

I guess it's possible.

I mean, I like partying and stuff but I don't go after it, I let it come to me. Consequently, stuff like that doesn't happen to me as often as it would to your typical SP, but I do thoroughly enjoy myself when it comes around.

The reason why I ask ISTP is because a lot of people mistake them for INTJs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I guess it's possible.

I mean, I like partying and stuff but I don't go after it, I let it come to me. Consequently, stuff like that doesn't happen to me as often as it would to your typical SP, but I do thoroughly enjoy myself when it comes around.

The reason why I ask ISTP is because a lot of people mistake them for INTJs.
    i figure the ISTP is more of a beat of his own drummer and a tinkerer...the "INTJ" i question just has a vibe of wanting to conquer the world...

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    i figure the ISTP is more of a beat of his own drummer and a tinkerer...the "INTJ" i question just has a vibe of wanting to conquer the world...
    That's a stereotype ... of the type. Most have grand schemes but none are as nefarious as most would have you believe.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    That's a stereotype ... of the type. Most have grand schemes but none are as nefarious as most would have you believe.
    INTJs in general 'conquer' everything they do, not necessarily the world. What happens with INTJs is that they never tell you anything and they end up having a lot of skills that they acquired somewhere or because they had to do something that really mattered to them.

So it could happen to an INTJ to be like how you describe, it's just unlikely considering most INTJ's social inclinations.