• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ Questionnaire

Cryonium

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4/9
What annoy's you?

How much concern do you have for your social status?

What do you enjoy sudying?

Do you like science technology engineering and mathematics?

What is your opinion on having a friendship/romantic relationship with an INTP?

What are your turn ons and turn offs? (I hope im not creepy)

What do you find humorous?

do you enjoy video games?

which mbti types in your opinion are the most difficult to get along with?

beline

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
What annoy's you?
I don't have much patience for people who point fingers.
People who are melodramatic and those that question me while I'm in the process of getting something done.
People who don't take their audience into account while speaking. Tactless individuals.
Snap judgements.
I do like whimsical childish people, but the high school mentality is not a characteristic one should possess.
Those who care what other people think than what's right or wrong.
Really stupid people and those that do strange things for attention. (They're the same)

More than you could ever imagine.

What do you enjoy s(t)udying?
I'm up for a PhD in Economics but, I have also studied art and music for over 18 years.

Mathematics

I don't care because your values matter more.

-

People, Imgur.

Of course.

Can't say. But you can infer that from the first question.
Possibly an ESTP.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
What annoy's you?
Lazy thinking. Someone applying general principles too widely without thinking the exact situation. Doing the opposite doesn't annoy me, I shrug it off.
Some. I could have more. I enjoy pretty good social status for a lowly "no-one" and I'm not overly concerned about it. But.. Almost everything gets done and I don't find that my social status is any hinderance at all to anything I want to do.
Law, psychology, philosophy. Most of the study hours I put in computer science.
Very much so.
For a year or two I thought my romantic relationship was with an INTP. She claims being INTJ now though, and probably she's right at the moment. I feel good about it. They tell that J/P and P/J relations are somewhat unsatisfying. I don't think it's a hard rule but I can understand why it's a general guideline. INTP might in all their excellency forget to close the door when leaving the apartment, forget to pay the rent, etc.. and ENTJ will be most dissatisfied with anything like that, even they'd love the INTP for everything else.. and.. I mean, everything.
Turn ons.. being available for touch. Having a clue in some brainy things. Being slow in terms of physical contact.
Turn-offs.. being jumpy, too excited, hasty. Touching in ways that are ticklish or otherwise not that good.
Satirical plays, irony, physical humor with bit of a brainwork involved. (not pies to the face or ppl falling off the cliff or somethign). If it's sophisticated, it's good. If it's black humor, it's good.
Very much so. They're my #1 hobby.
Everyone's easy enough. Few comes to my mind.
ISFX .. not theoretical enough, they're so into their particular circumstances and not wide-ranging enough with their views. Most of the time can't talk to them. (Well, I can, they're probably happy with what I say but I don't always classify it as talking). But really, there's no problem with them.
xNTP.. they're good. INTP are too passive and too often take the approach of a sniper to social functions. ENTP try to excite me but don't have the follow-through and it's really boring to me.
xSTJ:s think they're boiled down the society's rules to simple principles and try to impress me by explaining them to me.
xNFP:s tell me to smell the flowers. Or, they're too busy hugging them theirselves. Or, hugging babies. Whatever.
xNTJ:s tell the world is all about properly executed strategy which involves being just as wise as they are, but I could do it too if I put myself to it.
All those personalities and others as well can be tiring.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Btw.. I just answered to last because you asked.. I don't usually think that someone or anyone is tiring. I just usually dont think of people that way.

aimy

Enneagram
What annoy's you?
When people tell me to calm down.
When people ask to much of me emotionally.
When people speak about something when they clearly have no idea what they are talking about.
When people focus on things that will NEVER happen.

Very concerned.

What do you enjoy studying?
English & History

I don't like any of the above, unless you consider psychology a science (I know that not many people do).

I love INTp's but honestly don't see myself romantically involved with one. I enjoy aggressive and assertive people. Plus they are too "in their heads" for my taste.

Smart people
Aggressive personalities.
People who know what they want and how to get it.
People with a backbone.

turn offs are the opposite of the above.

A number of things lol too much to list.

Only racing games with missions.

I don't study MBTI much, I find it to be extremely unreliable. I study socionics and the types I find hardest to get along with are: ISFp's, ISTp's, and Rarely ESTp's (but it has happened).

Hope this helped lol.

Why are you curious?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What annoy's you?

What are you trying to learn about ENTJs with these questions?

Cryonium

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4/9
i'm just curious and a little interested in ENTJ's I guess :wubbie:

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i'm just curious and a little interested in ENTJ's I guess :wubbie:

I'm not an ENTJ. This is how I imagine them:

Imagine being very sensitive to the flow of time on one hand, and to your productivity on the other.

Combine the two and you get an overambitious workaholic, who is constantly in a hurry to wrap it up and be more productive because life is slipping through your fingers constantly.

Now throw some excessive, playful and immature physical energy (Se) and for later in life, for those who ever reach that point - Fi (usually they incorporate it with a Good Work Ethic - for more info watch Will Smith or another ENTJ's interviews on work ethic).

Most people cannot explain the workings of their own type because they are not aware of their dom function in comparison to the general population.
An ENTJ can complain how people are lazy and don't have good work ethic, but they don't realize how different the world is to people without a dom Te.

All in all, there can be a lot of pressures when experiencing life through Te-Ni. I honestly don't think I'll be able to psychologically survive the pressure they experience.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What annoy's you?

Interruptions. Inefficiency.

Anything that gets in the way of solving a problem. Relationship wise, I may will get impatient with someone if they are not willing to get to the root of a problem, get closure, and grow from it with me.

It does not matter.

Math, Pyschology, Organic Chemistry. I like something that's challenging

yes

I've only had them as aquaintences because I don't know how to get them to open up and let their guard down.

I don't like desperate.

I like to take initiative, if I don't flat out say I like you, or pursue you, then I don't like you that way. I do not like to lead people on.

Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory

Yes. But I havn't had much time for them :(

Depends on maturity.

On this site, I actually don't see eye to eye with Ti users because I've got way too much floaty up in the air Ni goin on. lol They don't get me lol

IRL ESTJ's I guess...They've all been bosses that don't know what there doing.

I have more of a problem with peoples enneagram...mostly 7's, and 1's...or people with no depth. Some 3's as well.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
What annoy's you?

Mostly, people trying to control me.

Not much, but a little bit is required to avoid being completely overlooked.

Physics, economics, geography.

sciences - yes. technology and egineering - not much, i find it boring. maths - yes.

I believe it would be a bit complicated. I might sometimes be too grumpy for what an INTP may like.

ESTJs. They often try to "teach" me how to do my stuff. No, thanks.

Combine the two and you get an overambitious workaholic, who is constantly in a hurry to wrap it up and be more productive because life is slipping through your fingers constantly.

Ahah. I think, that's an ENTJ on too much coffee and without a wife, lol.

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP are too passive and too often take the approach of a sniper to social functions.

Lol that is awesome. I totally relate to the sniper thing, like uncannily. I have 2 mental images I always keep. 1 is of a lizard who sits there for hours and hours until something edible gets close enough and then STRIKE it seizes the moment. The other is really a quote, and that is "don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes." Timing is everything to me. I'm gonna keep this sniper thought.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol that is awesome. I totally relate to the sniper thing, like uncannily. I have 2 mental images I always keep. 1 is of a lizard who sits there for hours and hours until something edible gets close enough and then STRIKE it seizes the moment. The other is really a quote, and that is "don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes." Timing is everything to me. I'm gonna keep this sniper thought.

I agree most are like snipers lol

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj

yes, sounds about right.

sianathan

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp
What annoys you?
A lot of things, but in order to be concise I have to say that situations and things annoy me more than people. I'm sure there are thinkers for whom this is the other way around, but I think that is more the mark of a thinker, and that feelers get more annoyed at people (an observation made from myself and my equally grumpy ISFP friend). Obviously, I still get annoyed my people, but not to the same extent.

Quite a bit, but this more of a reflection of my own upbringing and country. Britain is more classist (not a word, but bear with me) than the US, and class and status is slightly more important. I have never been to a school paid for by the state, nor have I ever been close friends with anyone who goes to a state school (through coincidence, not choice.) I live in a rural area full of upper-middle class bankers who commute to London each day, so I have little exposure to those of lower status. As such, I feel social status is important, but I try to be aware of the problems of being too aware of social status (I'm enough of a snob as it is.)

Currently I'm doing my A levels, which means I'm studying 4 subjects. I study English literature, Spanish, Philosophy and Ethics and History. I like my humanities and my languages.

nononononnononononononoooooo.....

I don't have one, but I'd certainly be interested.

Anything encompassed by sexual dimorphism, I guess (broad shoulders get a notable mention). Also brown eyes. I like brown eyes.

Most types of comedy, especially dark humour and physical pain. But I don't like the amount of people who think if something is random it's immediately funny, that trend annoys me. Also, comedic expressions and funny faces often don't do anything for me.

Yeah, but I wouldn't call myself a gamer. I just have a Wii and an old Nintendo, and games have stopped being made for both these consoles.

I think that for every reasonable, polite and altruistic xSFJ I meet, there's about 10 who are gossipy, vapid drama queens who are selfish in their selflessness. :mad: What I mean by that is the sort of person who wants to go help at an old people's home because they think'll they'll 'make their day'. Pretty arrogant statement. The sort of people who are so nice and helpful that they must shove their nose in other people's business and cause a bigger mess. They are my least favourite people on this planet.