User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that Speed Gavroche is an ENTP?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 5.88%
  • No

16 94.12%
12 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Default Who think I'am an ENTP? Vote for this if you believe it!

Some people on this board, and outside of this board had speculated that I was an ENTP. I think it's truly possible. I was curious to know how much that possibility is credible for people here.

So, do you think that Speed Gavroche is an ENTP? Why yes? Why no?

Note: the first time I took an MBTI 5 and half years ago, I tested as an ENTP, with a low EN, and it still the result that I get on tests the most part of the time.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I need more information to vote - if you could analyze some random philosopher like say Plato or Nietzsche and the typing processes by which their cosmologies are designed, it would be conceivable that you could be N; I suppose I could get this going by elaborating on Giordano Bruno's metaphysical system:

Bruno believed in an acentric existence, whithout beginning nor end, alpha or omega. This creation is dynamic and ever-evolving in form. All possibilities conceivable are actualized in various manifestations. The world-soul is illuminated all throughout by the divine light. It sees and perceives itself through the eyes of all life, from every angle and dimension. Everything is unified together into a single and significant whole with bonds unbreakable, like the stars of the heavens. The observor is always at the center of things and is made witness to the universal mind from which all things spring into being. The quest for perfection shall never come to completion as a static system, but rather it serves as a guiding star, a shining path we can follow towards our ultimate liberation and complete self-mastery. The horizon ahead is limitless and holds all promise for our future at the forge of destiny.

I don't expect an answer that completely measures up, but if you could develop your own analysis of another system of your planning, maybe your inner ENTP may sparkle for all to see.

Everything from your name, your signature, your avatar and your post content screams "true blue sensor."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I could understand how letter-by-letter it would seem so......... but to put it bluntly, you've seemed to be more of the type to be entirely dismissive of the Ne dominant cognitive style, much less live it.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I could understand how letter-by-letter it would seem so......... but to put it bluntly, you've seemed to be more of the type to be entirely dismissive of the Ne dominant cognitive style, much less live it.
    I think I was very Ne, several years ago, and when I was a kid. Now I seem to prefer Se. But my Ne still very strong, on test I score a very high level of Ne. When I read the descripition of the type, it looks a lot like me.

I wonder if I'm not just an ENTP who enjoyed Se just for the sake of discovering something new, and force himself to be more effective in order to avoid frustration.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I think I was very Ne, several years ago, and when I was a kid. Now I seem to prefer Se. But my Ne still very strong, on test I score a very high level of Ne. When I read the descripition of the type, it looks a lot like me.

I wonder if I'm not just an ENTP who enjoyed Se just for the sake of discovering something new, and force himself to be more effective in order to avoid frustration.
    Hmmmmm...... anything particular about you as a kid that seemed more Ne/Si than Se/Ni?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Hmmmmm...... anything particular about you as a kid that seemed more Ne/Si than Se/Ni?
    I never had any Si, I have some Ni. But I've allways been someone likely to ask tons of questions, with a lot of imagination, neglecting the small stuff and bored by manual labor. Also, when I was a kid I was very impractical. And I've never been some of theses things that SP are supposed to be, like being very interested in football and support a football team or something.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I never had any Si, I have some Ni. But I've allways been someone likely to ask tons of questions, with a lot of imagination, neglecting the small stuff and bored by manual labor. Also, when I was a kid I was very impractical. And I've never been some of theses things that SP are supposed to be, like being very interested in football and support a football team or something.
    Well...... I think a lot of kids are pretty impractical..... particularly xSxP kids of the SP temperament, who show more of the classic carefree/just-want-to-live-ness than outright groundedness. Also, involvement in sports will often have more to do with social influence than your type....... type is more meta than that, it's like more of how you live than what you live. Like, I was very interested in martial arts for a short time but once I was actually involved in it, it began to lose something essential to it, it lost potential. This isn't quite just plain old childhood boredom going on here, it wasn't to do with the experience in itself, it was just like a lightbulb somewhere back there flickered and went out.

You don't have 0 Si if you are indeed ENTP but it may be difficult to recognize it as such, being form-of-the-inferior and all. What is it about your imagination that seems Ne to you?

WALMART

It's confirmed: Not in a thousand rebirths.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I tend to identify STPs by their argument styles, I still believe you are an ESTP.