• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] clothing style and MBTI type

Noses

MBTI Type
INTP
I wear whatever I happen to like this month.

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
I like to keep it simple, polo shirts and jeans work well for me. If I'm feeling in a quirky mood I'll chuck on some different shoes or a vintage jacket or something.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
Or fashionable. Read your own post.
If by fashionable you mean sexy then I'll have to concede the point.

Why is this in the NT section? I didn't even know you guys wore clothes. I just assumed you strapped blankets to your limbs.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Why is this in the NT section? I didn't even know you guys wore clothes. I just assumed you strapped blankets to your limbs.

Only in winter. In summer we run free and nekkid. No risk of sunburn because we never venture outside.

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
"Wrap ourselves with the husks of our enemies" is inaccurate but has a real ring.

Well until we find a way to keep them fresh and supple.

2596840036_da5a88ac12_o.jpg

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
I wear plain dark clothes. Usually loose-fitting but not altering what I look like. And a hat. You'll always see me with a hat.

BridgeCable

MBTI Type
INTJ
Fashion.....Where Do I begin

Tie-Dye!!!:party2: What could be better, comfortable, intricate, random, awesome, cheap, at least for me, and really, tie-dye isn't a specific style, everyone from the homeless guy on your street to Tony Blair wears Tie-Dye, it's that awesome.....other than that though i just wear other people's clothes, I don't want to waste money actually buying them! My friend and my bro wear the same size as me so i get some cool outfits from time to time.

When I'm at home though its a naked, a towel, or a bathrobe, in that order.."casual" clothes just aren't that comfortable and kind of oppressive when you think about it..

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
i think you'll find a broad range of intuitors and percievers -- esp. among young people -- who like to experiment with fashion as a form of self-expression. isfp's are sometimes characterized as being on the cutting edge of aesthetic trends.

in high school, my intp, isfp, infp friends and i were know for our unconventional dress. i also knew a lot of enfp's who dressed quirkily, or whose styles were heavily influenced by 1960's culture.

comicsgurl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Is it possible to want to dress artsy, *and* rationally? I hate tight-fitting clothes and I have to be comfortable. I love the idea of dressing in something - different - but I also don't like being laughed at. If I had the money (and the body?) I think I'd be all up in those clothes stores. OR, maybe I'd just find something I like for a change.

PS - When I get home, the work clothes come *off* and I run around in sweats and t-shirts. Or pj bottoms and t-shirts.

MBTI Type
INxJ
PS - When I get home, the work clothes come *off* and I run around in sweats and t-shirts. Or pj bottoms and t-shirts.

That's the way to do it. I prefer to wear as little as possible in the privacy of my own home. Clothes are really restrictive.