User Tag List

123 Last

Default NTs, what do you live for?

It's a vague question, though I'm curious, what drives you in life? What makes you want to get out of bed and do something? And how do you think your functions come into play?

MBTI
    INTP

This is something mankind has been trying to figure out since inception (and that somewhat sums up my current predicament as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Folderol View Post
    This is something mankind has been trying to figure out since inception (and that somewhat sums up my current predicament as well).
    That makes sense. Yeah, same.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    It's a vague question, though I'm curious, what drives you in life? What makes you want to get out of bed and do something? And how do you think your functions come into play?
    Specifically, cats. Cats get me out of bed. Hungry cats that crave attention and food.

Since it is Monday, I'm thinking about what needs to get done this week. And what I want to do. I've got a few projects I want to make progress on, and I'm considering the MLK parade since it coincides with the inauguration.

Since I'm a multi-tasker, which is typical of my type, I already have an overfull day.

So, you get out of bed and get going so you can do stuff. And check out the interesting goings on. I suspect that is more typical of some NT types than others.

On today's agenda, in rough order. Altering a slideshow (done). Fixing a friends truck. Sending a small invoice. Propping up the solar hot water heater test bed. Wiring a velocity sensor. Getting and duplicating some keys. Visiting a friend and doing some work on his rotted deck.Then maybe, working on a 360 rocking chair or a robot mobile.

And I'll fit in odds and ends. And do some research and reading.

ENTPs like to create, that is what makes me go. What the master minds, field marshals and engineers get up for, I do not know.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by cyber jeff View Post
    Specifically, cats.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber jeff View Post
    Specifically, cats. Cats get me out of bed. Hungry cats that crave attention and food.

Since it is Monday, I'm thinking about what needs to get done this week. And what I want to do. I've got a few projects I want to make progress on, and I'm considering the MLK parade since it coincides with the inauguration.

Since I'm a multi-tasker, which is typical of my type, I already have an overfull day.

So, you get out of bed and get going so you can do stuff. And check out the interesting goings on. I suspect that is more typical of some NT types than others.

On today's agenda, in rough order. Altering a slideshow (done). Fixing a friends truck. Sending a small invoice. Propping up the solar hot water heater test bed. Wiring a velocity sensor. Getting and duplicating some keys. Visiting a friend and doing some work on his rotted deck.Then maybe, working on a 360 rocking chair or a robot mobile.

And I'll fit in odds and ends. And do some research and reading.

ENTPs like to create, that is what makes me go. What the master minds, field marshals and engineers get up for, I do not know.

Cats are beautiful, amazing animals. No one can resist a hungry cat.

That's really interesting. What kind of slideshow? That sounds like fun. Personally, I live for achievement and challenges.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Probably books, to be perfectly honest. Whenever I work on something, I finish it specifically so I can read. I suppose that books are just my driving force. Other than that, I suppose I could say I live for competition. I'm not sure exactly which function I'd attribute this to.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Well, I don't particularly want to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Well, I don't particularly want to be dead.
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands View Post
    Probably books, to be perfectly honest. Whenever I work on something, I finish it specifically so I can read. I suppose that books are just my driving force. Other than that, I suppose I could say I live for competition. I'm not sure exactly which function I'd attribute this to.
    What kind of books do you like to read? Probably aux Je.