• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Most artistic NT?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I think that almost any type could be an artist of one form or another.

What about comic books? Couldn't an INTJ [or any type of NT for that matter]become an awesome comic book artist [or comic book writer for that matter]? I mean some forms of art are very precise and technical. What about medical journal illustrations?

Aren't these done by artists?

I mean what is art anyway?

When you really start to dissect this question, there doesn't seem to be a pat answer. Art is kind of like beauty, as they say, "in the eye of the beholder." All of us have the power to create and that is what art is, I think, using that which is to create that which hitherto, was not. If you can imagine and if you can give the imgination form, then you are an artist, at least in some capacity, regardless of type. So, which NT type is the most artistic? Whichever one imagines a design, a plan, a play, a song, a novel, a movie, a superhero, a cartoon, a video, a dance, etc...and sets out to give it a form that can be shared with others....and that could be anyone at any time.

EEW

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think that that depends on types.
I am an INTP - 5w6 => a 'hardcore-INTP' as everyone says.
But, I draw a lot in life, and I get some good responses to my art. (for drawing with a pencil - my favorite style)
So even a 'harcore' INTP can be good at drawing.
That just depends on talent and maybe your bloodline (my mum is good at drawing - I got it from her)

LeoManiacus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't think that that depends on types.
I am an INTP - 5w6 => a 'hardcore-INTP' as everyone says.
But, I draw a lot in life, and I get some good responses to my art. (for drawing with a pencil - my favorite style)
So even a 'harcore' INTP can be good at drawing.
That just depends on talent and maybe your bloodline (my mum is good at drawing - I got it from her)
I agree, I am very poetic(have had many compliments and even demands to get my poems published), and can express my emotions well via guitar, though I can never copy anyone else's music on it unless it is a very basic piece that allows me to bend it and shape it to my own expressive ability. I didn't do much studying on either on actual basics, nor theory instead I learned through either reading poetry and then trying to figure out what made it particularly good or watching and listening to the masters of guitar.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmmm- if ISFP can be a super creative type I imagine their Ni/Fi counterparts INTJ would be alright too :) though the Se (instead of Te) is helpful i'm sure.