• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] favrit words

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Roomthily (archaic), dour, disdain, exacerbate, gratuitous.

Those are the first that come to mind, anyway.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Maelstrom
Cornucopia
Dodecatamora (its an astro term)
Soliloque

Are a few

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Cornucopia

I can't help but always think of the doomsday machine on the original star trek when I hear this word XD Because it looked like a giant cornucopia! With shiny glowy lights!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL Kat, hmmm did you look at the bone churck link I sent you ont he thread yesterday?

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
LOL Kat, hmmm did you look at the bone churck link I sent you ont he thread yesterday?

I tried repeatedly, it kept crashing my browser *cries* I wanted to see a bone church! It would've been so neat ;_;

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
will see if I can help - will post on other thread if I can - although it will be thumb nails I think

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
That'd work! Yays shinies! Or at least evil bone shinies ^.^

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Charybdis, retribution, convalescence, and acquiesce.

And wrench... Hey, they don't all have to be complicated big words. :dry:

P

Phantonym

ubiquitous, funambulist, winklepicker, spelunk, kakistocracy, slubberdegullion, snollygoster, arachibutyrophobia, lollygag, zenzizenzizenzic (how cool is that :D)

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
Mugwump, vacuole, quip, myopic, cyclopic.

I hate the word milk. And milk itself. And the word fresh, which reminds me of milk.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Mammoni
Schattenparker
Poopsocker

Jews always have hilarious words to describe things, but I can never remember them.

brilliantwomble

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
audacious, surreptitious, enigmatic

and from Palawano (Pelawan): merepuk, which means sadness

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
time, energy, wisdom, life, death, force, power, brain, violence, obsession, compulsion, yin, yang, technology, infinity, money, china, fear, pain