User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I keep getting INTP

Branded with Satan Array murkrow's Avatar

it's worth noting that I don't live alone and do try to initiate projects in my own ever shrinking subcultural sphere.
    wails from the crypt.

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by pv255 View Post
    Tell me about something you have very strong feelings about. e.g. abortion, welfare, school, work, whatever....
    Tell me what you believe and why you believe it.
    Focusing on the strong in your sentence, things that come to mind is peoples lack of tolerance sometimes and also the lack of intellectuality in people that find themselves in important political functions. Whenever I encounter this, I feel like I'm losing faith in humanity as a whole and it's probably one of the few things I can feel depressed about, even if it is just for short bouts because then I find myself on this forum, surrounded by all these lovely and wise people, and faith in humanity is restored.

Subjects like abortion and welfare and such don't weight that much in my mind, but then I live in the Netherlands, people got it good. Basicly I think abortion is the choice of the mother and people deserve to be able receive decent enough welfare to live. My country does well on both points.

I went to good school with smart teachers, I wish everyone would receive such treatment as I have received. But then I look at the school my sister went to and the stories she has about how things went there.

If you're curious, that is how I, who is definately an INTP, would respond to this post. Just for reference, you don't need to go in discussion with the above information.