• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] the campaign for improvement of NT P/J communication (or not)

S

Society

NTwar.jpg

I look at this wonder, and i ask you: how is it that they are fighting so much better then we ever did?

xNTP brothers and sisters, i ask you, what good is good old honest deciet if those NF kittens can manipulate themselves to be so much worst?
xNTJs robots and spawns of cathulu, i ask you what use is a stronghold, if those NF bunnies can erupt further then your mightiest legion?

have we not spent too many years to be so easily out assholed, out bitched, out douchebagged and out witched?

Have we lost all sight on what the MBTI is about?
does it not say on the infamous publication:
"please villainize me!"

this can not stand. i ask, nay (does J voice), DEMAND for a 1UP!

as the thread name clearly indicates, the disguise to make this acceptable and legitimate has prefectly cloaked our endeavors. so this is the place. the best disguised personal attacks arm the worst of your biases, every member of every other type (probably on the other side of the Ti/Te range) that ever inflicted any harm or annoyance in your life, this is the place and this is the time to unleash your rage at those who are somewhat-but-not-quite like them, to rationalize how they would all be better people if they aproachde everything just a bit more like you do.

so let's start:
NTP/NTJs, what do NTJs/NTPs do that drive you nuts?

Attachments

• NTwar.jpg
    NTwar.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 5

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They do not allow themselves the luxury of creating enough mess in life.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:Staggers out of vent to be part of this worthy cause:

:hexer:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The probability associated with their actually doing something they say they will do is much too far from unity.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My ENFP girlfriend told me she won't shop at Aldi. Why? Because she is afraid to. Afraid of what? I have no idea, she wouldn't say. How in the fuck does one communicate with this kind of....I don't even know what it is.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NTJs sometimes have trouble admitting they might be wrong. That annoys me.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Also NTPs like game of thrones too much.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My ENFP girlfriend told me she won't shop at Aldi. Why? Because she is afraid to. Afraid of what? I have no idea, she wouldn't say. How in the fuck does one communicate with this kind of....I don't even know what it is.

Irrational, but not NTP.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On forums:

The fact that my way of presenting arguements in subjective discussions as a means to put some feelers out to test my own framework of the idea often ridiculed for not being important enough to consider, resulting in discussions that could only be construed as hostile, only to find out neither side was being hostile.

INTJ's have a rigid and bland way of communicating through text that is hard to read for NTP's, who are always trying to puzzle as much together between the lines as possible. An INTJ is good in masking how they reached their conclusions and what they feel about those conclusions while presenting them.
Whilest INTP usually construct their thoughts in similar ways to how they themselves reached that conclusion, mostly because they feel that their viewpoints will be better understood if they do.

INTJ's see opinions as straight lines that do not require you to deviate from, INTP's wish to deviate from those straight lines to look for information that may, or may not be, important to the conclusion that is to be reached.

Realizing this has made it much easier for me to connect and communicate with some of the smart and intellectual INTJ's on here.

IRL: Don't know any INTJ that I deal with closely, but there is an ENTJ.

Main source of frustration, ENTJ's will try to get everything, and I mean everything, out of their way as soon as possible, I've never seen the ENTJ I know postpone something without feeling bad about it. INTP's prefer to be laid back and do things in their own time. This causes much friction.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
For NT's:

As much as I'd like to hear about your hypothetical world, wherein unicorns fart kool aid powder, that justifies your argument, please bring it back to reality.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For NT's:

As much as I'd like to hear about your hypothetical world, wherein unicorns fart kool aid powder, that justifies your argument, please bring it back to reality.
That's the NF hypothetical world. You must be in the wrong thread . . .

S

Society

That's the NF hypothetical world. You must be in the wrong thread . . .

...have you ever seen NTs bickering about conspiracy theories, metaphysics, the nature of aliens and life on other planets, what form the singularity might take, whether minds are an emergent property or a soul, whether we can travel faster then light, or how to define freewill?

i think [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION] was using unicorns to draw an analogy to illustrate how distant can our thoughts be from the concrete world around us.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
For NT's:

I think you meant NTP's, otherwise you said it to yourself.

-1 for attention to detail, not good for an NTJ.

+1 to me.

I like this war thread.

W

WALMART

*abseils from the roof to the lobby plaza, taking a defensive position in some flora with his HK416 at the ready*

I can think of too many stereotypical, biased, narrow-minded things to say about INTJ's.... and I refuse to stoop to their level.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
*abseils from the roof to the lobby plaza, taking a defensive position in some flora with his HK416 at the ready*

I can think of too many stereotypical, biased, narrow-minded things to say about INTJ's.... and I refuse to stoop to their level.

ouch, a sucker punch:D

Nicodemus

...have you ever seen NTs bickering about conspiracy theories, metaphysics, the nature of aliens and life on other planets, what form the singularity might take, whether minds are an emergent property or a soul, whether we can travel faster then light, or how to define freewill?

i think [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION] was using unicorns to draw an analogy to illustrate how distant can our thoughts be from the concrete world around us.
Another failure of communication. Coriolis understood his point and made a joke about it because he chose unicorns (from the NF realm of nonsense) instead of something from the NT realm to illustrate it.