User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 19 of 19

  1. #11
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    On forums:

    The fact that my way of presenting arguements in subjective discussions as a means to put some feelers out to test my own framework of the idea often ridiculed for not being important enough to consider, resulting in discussions that could only be construed as hostile, only to find out neither side was being hostile.

    INTJ's have a rigid and bland way of communicating through text that is hard to read for NTP's, who are always trying to puzzle as much together between the lines as possible. An INTJ is good in masking how they reached their conclusions and what they feel about those conclusions while presenting them.
    Whilest INTP usually construct their thoughts in similar ways to how they themselves reached that conclusion, mostly because they feel that their viewpoints will be better understood if they do.

    INTJ's see opinions as straight lines that do not require you to deviate from, INTP's wish to deviate from those straight lines to look for information that may, or may not be, important to the conclusion that is to be reached.


    Realizing this has made it much easier for me to connect and communicate with some of the smart and intellectual INTJ's on here.


    IRL: Don't know any INTJ that I deal with closely, but there is an ENTJ.

    Main source of frustration, ENTJ's will try to get everything, and I mean everything, out of their way as soon as possible, I've never seen the ENTJ I know postpone something without feeling bad about it. INTP's prefer to be laid back and do things in their own time. This causes much friction.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  2. #12
    Branded with Satan murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    dude, GoT is like Fe masturbation
    Eugh.
    wails from the crypt.

  3. #13
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    For NT's:

    As much as I'd like to hear about your hypothetical world, wherein unicorns fart kool aid powder, that justifies your argument, please bring it back to reality.

  4. #14
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    For NT's:

    As much as I'd like to hear about your hypothetical world, wherein unicorns fart kool aid powder, that justifies your argument, please bring it back to reality.
    That's the NF hypothetical world. You must be in the wrong thread . . .
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  5. #15
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    That's the NF hypothetical world. You must be in the wrong thread . . .
    ...have you ever seen NTs bickering about conspiracy theories, metaphysics, the nature of aliens and life on other planets, what form the singularity might take, whether minds are an emergent property or a soul, whether we can travel faster then light, or how to define freewill?

    i think @DiscoBiscuit was using unicorns to draw an analogy to illustrate how distant can our thoughts be from the concrete world around us.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    For NT's:

    As much as I'd like to hear about your hypothetical world, wherein unicorns fart kool aid powder, that justifies your argument, please bring it back to reality.
    I think you meant NTP's, otherwise you said it to yourself.

    -1 for attention to detail, not good for an NTJ.

    +1 to me.

    I like this war thread.

  7. #17
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    *abseils from the roof to the lobby plaza, taking a defensive position in some flora with his HK416 at the ready*


    I can think of too many stereotypical, biased, narrow-minded things to say about INTJ's.... and I refuse to stoop to their level.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    *abseils from the roof to the lobby plaza, taking a defensive position in some flora with his HK416 at the ready*


    I can think of too many stereotypical, biased, narrow-minded things to say about INTJ's.... and I refuse to stoop to their level.
    ouch, a sucker punch

  9. #19
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    ...have you ever seen NTs bickering about conspiracy theories, metaphysics, the nature of aliens and life on other planets, what form the singularity might take, whether minds are an emergent property or a soul, whether we can travel faster then light, or how to define freewill?

    i think @DiscoBiscuit was using unicorns to draw an analogy to illustrate how distant can our thoughts be from the concrete world around us.
    Another failure of communication. Coriolis understood his point and made a joke about it because he chose unicorns (from the NF realm of nonsense) instead of something from the NT realm to illustrate it.

Similar Threads

  1. Dubious suggestions for the improvement of the forum
    By Luke O in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 08:58 PM
  2. [MBTItm] NTs, the first word out of your mouth.
    By Natrushka in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 06:12 AM
  3. bored of sanity and insane - unhealthy or not?
    By foolish heart in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:32 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO