User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENxP

Default Am I an ENTP or ENFP?

I pretend to be more emotional than reality, I am nosy and collect secret informations about people, while pretending I really care and want to help them. I would use these dirts to get what I want and the people who want to fight head to head with me will not get into a fist or verbal fights, but I will use the info I know and turn the whole world against them.

In normal conversations, I try to learn as much as possible from them not because I care but that person is useful for me in some way... that's why I talk to him/her in the first place. I tend to start conversations with the things I know they like or who they want to hear about, then I ask them personal questions and jot those down mentally, knowing they would be valuable later in the future.

Am I an Entp or enfp?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Definitly F - Type. F's like the challenge with other people and try to be the best.

T- Types like themselves the most
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENxP

I don't know if I'm an F or a T

I score T more often

I do have narcissist behavior... again, I act really nice and innocent and humble to people but inside I know, or 'think' I'm better than them. But don't show it because:

A) that person is valuable for the time being
    B) that person is more 'powerful' and must be tamed

ENFP suppose to be genuinely like people, but to me, not really...

I only break down and get really sad probably 3 days a year, but I'm the "walking on sunshine" type of person. I don't take things very personally. I just give those people a friendly look and a soft smile, or say "okay" and be quite, or laugh at that joke sarcastically, or laugh at myself if it's true, or give them witty remarks back. I react differently to each group of people. SJ's are workers and I must engage into leadership mode to take charge of them. NF's are easy to control because I express emotions to them. SP's are mindless so I give them a weird/disgusting topic and they are hooked to me. NT's probably the hardest type to control 'cause some of them can see through my guile, to them, I act real nice and innocent and 'air-head'. Then I pretend I care about them A LOT more and they start to open up to me.Usually I'm quite an attention whore and the more insults throw at me the better.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I was enfp, entj, istp, I was everything.

If you are not sure that entp or enfp could be the answer, do following. Read all the posts you get here to your question, and the one that bothers you the most, that pisses you off the most that what it says, you are not.

This will not be the ultimate answer, there is no ultimate answer. But it will get you in the feeling of who you propably are.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofHope View Post
    I pretend to be more emotional than reality, I am nosy and collect secret informations about people, while pretending I really care and want to help them. I would use these dirts to get what I want and the people who want to fight head to head with me will not get into a fist or verbal fights, but I will use the info I know and turn the whole world against them.

In normal conversations, I try to learn as much as possible from them not because I care but that person is useful for me in some way... that's why I talk to him/her in the first place. I tend to start conversations with the things I know they like or who they want to hear about, then I ask them personal questions and jot those down mentally, knowing they would be valuable later in the future.

Am I an Entp or enfp?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofHope View Post
    I don't know if I'm an F or a T

I score T more often

I do have narcissist behavior... again, I act really nice and innocent and humble to people but inside I know, or 'think' I'm better than them. But don't show it because:

A) that person is valuable for the time being
    B) that person is more 'powerful' and must be tamed

ENFP suppose to be genuinely like people, but to me, not really...

I only break down and get really sad probably 3 days a year, but I'm the "walking on sunshine" type of person. I don't take things very personally. I just give those people a friendly look and a soft smile, or say "okay" and be quite, or laugh at that joke sarcastically, or laugh at myself if it's true, or give them witty remarks back. I react differently to each group of people. SJ's are workers and I must engage into leadership mode to take charge of them. NF's are easy to control because I express emotions to them. SP's are mindless so I give them a weird/disgusting topic and they are hooked to me. NT's probably the hardest type to control 'cause some of them can see through my guile, to them, I act real nice and innocent and 'air-head'. Then I pretend I care about them A LOT more and they start to open up to me.Usually I'm quite an attention whore and the more insults throw at me the better.
    if only you were as much of a genius at reading yourself as you are at reading others.

maybe it'll work better if you approach it from a different angle. one you're more comfortable with. try looking at needing to know this as something you want from you.

perhaps that'll kick those skills into high gear and crack this nut.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

ThatGirl

This is my first post so please don't get too offended.

Sounds sort of SP to me?

Or rather what I have known from personal interaction with SPs along with their temperment discriptions.

I could be wrong.

MBTI
    ENTP

I agree with ThatGirl... you're a total ESTP...

I, as an ENTP, generally am so focused on my own thinking and issues that besting other people is a secondary/tertiary priority. You totally revel in competition, in manipulating people... not that ENTPs can't be good at that... it's just that it seems to define you to manipulate people, whereas ENTPs work more in their own heads, testing the world and testing their own arguments with people. For you it's not a test but life itself.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    ENTP

Let me add that I'm relatively new to the typing business, so I could be thoroughly wrong... I must also say that I wish I could meet more people like you, genuine bastards (don't get insulted... you know it's true)... I have a lot of fun with two ESTP friends... we'll sit around a table and just rib each other, no holds barred... playing word games, even poking at each others' personal traumas... but it's a very controlled environment... I wouldn't do it with just anybody...
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm guessing ESTP, too. If your really an ENTP or ENFP, you're seriously corrupted. No offence :-)

Try taking an online test, and focus your answers on what you normally do, NOT how you see yourself or how you appear in a work related situation.

MBTI
    INTJ

Judging from your posts, I think you are a ENTP.
    With strong S and F drifts.
    My bet is your a drama-queen as well.
    Have a nice day!