• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Ask pseudo anything.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If you had to die by torture, but you could choose the method, which would you choose?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you believe in any kind of higher spiritual power controlling the Universe?

Yes. I was an atheist until a couple of years ago when I ....i guess "converted"...to christianity. It's a little difficult because most of the people around me think religious people are stupid, bigots an so I'm kind of in the closet about it. I think there are "cultural christians" who follow cultural traditions more than religious principles and give everyone a bad name be being hateful. I sometimes feel conflicted about believing. Questioning "am I being stupid?". Bur for some reason, even thought I doubt most things all the time, I haven't gone back on believing. I dunno :shrug:.

It easier for me to imagine a universal force of God than a personal father like God. The idea of the relation part is what i struggle with most.

I started going to a new church with some friends. It's a small congregation most people there are artists, lots are more "alternative looking" and they are generally younger. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the the old school baptist and mega churches in the area.

"The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters". Thats my favorite thing to think about.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What exactly about your avatar (what appears to be a toddler dressed up as Prince) speaks to your soul? Is it the fact that you are both adorable and absolutely fabulous at the same time?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What exactly about your avatar (what appears to be a toddler dressed up as Prince) speaks to your soul? Is it the fact that you are both adorable and absolutely fabulous at the same time?

I feel like the expression captures how I feel most of the time. Sort dry, dark and absurd. Fun but weird.

I really think this is what my soul looks like. I imagine it more like some kind of half prince/half elf that would hobble up to the Typology central meeting grounds, similar looking to a roman senate, and give long speeches from a specially made podium to accommodate my small statue.

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
name one thing you love to hate and why

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
name one thing you love to hate and why

Janelle monae's ubiqutouness. A musician who is known better by sight than by sound. She must have some billionaire backer to still get this much piblicity with out any hits.

Also my major professors. A husband and wife team of psychopaths

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is your ethnicity?

KDude

Yes. I was an atheist until a couple of years ago when I ....i guess "converted"...to christianity. It's a little difficult because most of the people around me think religious people are stupid, bigots an so I'm kind of in the closet about it. I think there are "cultural christians" who follow cultural traditions more than religious principles and give everyone a bad name be being hateful. I sometimes feel conflicted about believing. Questioning "am I being stupid?". Bur for some reason, even thought I doubt most things all the time, I haven't gone back on believing. I dunno :shrug:.

It easier for me to imagine a universal force of God than a personal father like God. The idea of the relation part is what i struggle with most.

I started going to a new church with some friends. It's a small congregation most people there are artists, lots are more "alternative looking" and they are generally younger. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the the old school baptist and mega churches in the area.

"The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters". Thats my favorite thing to think about.

That's cool. I'm kind of in the same boat.

Christianity has had it's share of bigots and loons, as well as thinkers and scientists. You're just in the latter category. In current America, being one of those "evil people with brains" and Christian at the same time might be strange, but it's not strange in the context of history. You could find giants of rational thought like Descartes, who was Christian. You could go back 1500 years and find Augustine, who was just as much a Platonist as a he was Christian. He's often called a pillar of Christianity in both Protestant and Catholic thought. As for the loons, much of current Evangelical American thought is a product of the 1800s, and the culture of "pioneers" and offshoot pastors trying to make churches of their own. Many are not even all that "traditional". Their traditions are relatively young. Even the craziest stuff that seems "old" is turn of the century (like snake handler churches didn't pop up until the early 1900s). Their rhetoric would convince people that they've laid claim to the "ancient church", but half of the time, they just learned something from their grandpa. And half of time of that, most of the message revolves around money. And even then, sometimes the message isn't even Christian. The world according to the Glen Becks of the world is Mormonism (another pioneer religion from the 1800s, but one that's taken a strong hold lately). They wear magic underwear, think Jesus was actually Michael the Archangel, some guy named Joseph Smith is the greatest prophet of all time, and... well, I think aliens are involved somewhere too. Not sure.

Josie

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1&5
I enjoy spotify. It's like a combination pandora and Wikipedia. The biography and relate artist function let me explore new musical acts. Plus free access to new tunes!

I find Spotify frustrating because it typically does not have many artists I *really* enjoy. -.-
Instead it tricks you with instrumental covers!

That said, I do have to give it some credit. Seems pretty innovative. I wish they'd go beyond mainly 'pop' and actively upload other genres, though.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm mixed race. My mom's family is czech, german, scottish and english.
My father is Black and Cherokee.

That sounds really interesting. Do you look a little like an adult version of your avatar? You posted a picture in one thread which was pretty, I don't know if it was you.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That sounds really interesting. Do you look a little like an adult version of your avatar? You posted a picture in one thread which was pretty, I don't know if it was you.

I don't think I look like that kid. It looks more middle eastern to me. i jave mich lighter hair. That picture would have been me.

10blackroses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If your life was a song, what song would it be?

(Mine is What If by Emilie Autumn, I think.)

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If your life was a song, what song would it be?

(Mine is What If by Emilie Autumn, I think.)

That's tough.

Maybe....... Pissing in a River by Patti Smith.